+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 115 of 301 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 3002

Thread: The Corona Virus

Phuck me, it moves like lightening does this phucker "with a 17% spike hitting California in just 24hrs".

Who on earth writes this rubbish? How could you possibly test 100% of the Californian population to know there is a 17% spike hitting the Golden State in just 24hrs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Phuck me, it moves like lightening does this phucker "with a 17% spike hitting California in just 24hrs".

Who on earth writes this rubbish? How could you possibly test 100% of the Californian population to know there is a 17% spike hitting the Golden State in just 24hrs.
    Just the opposite of Liverpool BT, where they bring in a much more reliable test than the PCR and it's false positives, and feck me, the virus has disappeared almost overnight, the Scallies are getting patted on the back and Liverpool is out of T3.

Marvellous isn't it how a different test can eradicate a virus almost instantly. They really do think we're fecking thick to fall for it, but you can't really blame them, a lot of people do fall for it.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    That’s not what the NY Times is saying Sinkov it’s on about excess deaths, you do realise that means more than the usual level.
    Lol
    I have no interest in what the NY Times or the Washington Post says OC, they have an agenda and I wouldn't trust either, even with the Baseball results. I put a link up to the source I used, the stats on there show nothing untoward happening compared to past years, very much like in the UK actually, but they try to hide that fact over here as well.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

You misunderstand or didn’t read the article BT
    While the Midwest continues to be the hardest hit, California saw a 17 percent spike in cases in 24 hours and New York recorded it deadliest day since May with 67 fatalities.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I have no interest in what the NY Times or the Washington Post says OC, they have an agenda and I wouldn't trust either, even with the Baseball results. I put a link up to the source I used, the stats on there show nothing untoward happening compared to past years, very much like in the UK actually, but they try to hide that fact over here as well.
    So many colluding on one agenda across the world, I’ve shown you lots of graphs of states showing you something is happening. We’ll see in W weeks time what Thanksgiving has done there.

I can never read them OC, they're always too small, which is why I found a source myself. Thanks though, I do appreciate you're putting up something factual.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    You misunderstand or didn’t read the article BT
    While the Midwest continues to be the hardest hit, California saw a 17 percent spike in cases in 24 hours and New York recorded it deadliest day since May with 67 fatalities.
    They said it was because 50 million people had been on the move and the result was a 17% spike in California.

Frankly OC I really don't give a rats arse what is going on over the pond COVID wise. All I know is Blow Job has been in touch with COVID Central and told it to have a break for five days over Christmas.

Being controlled and coerced by a lunatic who is plainly living in the grip of the Dunning-Kruger Effect is simply not acceptable to me any more.

Sage is wrong, wrong, wrong

Dr Mike Yeadon set it out a week or so ago in an exclusive film for UnLocked. In it the former Pfizer vice president (biochemist, toxicologist and respiratory pharmacologist) presents his thoughts as to why the Government’s lockdown decisions have been based on a false prospectus – how their diagnosis of the problem was flawed from the start and how its mistakenly based strategies to manage the pandemic have proved infinitely worse than the disease itself.

He asks why aren’t the media telling us the pandemic is over? Because Sage, which has got it wrong from the start, says it is not. Wrong again.

Through the spring and summer Sage did not have a ‘card carrying’ immunologist amongst their members, so they were deficient in the expertise they needed.

Furthermore, government policy has been and continues to be based on a miscalculation or exaggeration of the problem as a result of its flawed and inadequate testing system. The PCR test he explains is not able to tell whether the DNA it picks up comes from a living or dead virus. Dr Yeadon believes a large proportion of the so-called positives are ‘cold’ positives.

With Video Interview

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/...g-wrong-wrong/

No,no ,no! Being controlled and coerced by a lunatic, (the Don?) No, the man has 'balls'. Lets see under a 'doddering Bi......Den we will see!

Bye the way, ''Till we have built Jerusalem,.....News is ......''Beitar Jerusalem F.C. says Abu Dhabi ruling family member looks to buy a stake''.
    Beitar owner Moshe Hogeg said in a phone call with Reuters he had received a non-binding letter of intent from Sheikh Hamad Bin Khalifa Al Nahyan to buy a stake of about 50% in the club.

That's good business he can have breakfast in the 'Burj El Arab' hotel. Reportedly the world's only 7 star hotel, Burj El Arab offers the ultimate in luxury featuring a 180m tall atrium, a fleet of white Rolls Royce cars, dancing fountains and touches of gold leaf everywhere.

Then fly to Jerusalem ,just 3 hours away. Lunch in the, King David Jerusalem Hotel;The hotel of choice for world leaders, artists and celebrities. Watch his team play, then a coffee with Bibi . .....and back home

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    No,no ,no! Being controlled and coerced by a lunatic, (the Don?) No, the man has 'balls'. Lets see under a 'doddering Bi......Den we will see!

Bye the way, ''Till we have built Jerusalem,.....News is ......''Beitar Jerusalem F.C. says Abu Dhabi ruling family member looks to buy a stake''.
    Beitar owner Moshe Hogeg said in a phone call with Reuters he had received a non-binding letter of intent from Sheikh Hamad Bin Khalifa Al Nahyan to buy a stake of about 50% in the club.

That's good business he can have breakfast in the 'Burj El Arab' hotel. Reportedly the world's only 7 star hotel, Burj El Arab offers the ultimate in luxury featuring a 180m tall atrium, a fleet of white Rolls Royce cars, dancing fountains and touches of gold leaf everywhere.

Then fly to Jerusalem ,just 3 hours away. Lunch in the, King David Jerusalem Hotel;The hotel of choice for world leaders, artists and celebrities. Watch his team play, then a coffee with Bibi . .....and back home
    Easy mistake for you to make Balan, I had not realised I could have been describing either Trump or Johnson...

Being controlled and coerced by a lunatic who is plainly living in the grip of the Dunning-Kruger Effect is simply not acceptable to me any more.

Page 115 of 301 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)