+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 75 of 301 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast

Thread: The Corona Virus

there was No testing for the "true infection fatality rate" before the lockdown - so during lockdown - guidelines were given to doctors...that "if not absolutely sure of the cause of someones death" - then they should tick reason for death as "Covid" - even if the individual was 99yrs and suffering from numerous other health problems...etc. As for the test - it was designed to amplify DNA - not to detect for a Virus....likely being why there's such a high amount of false positives in those that show No symptoms whatsoever - and as the test is proven to be extremely weak in accuracy....(as it would be for an supposed Virus that hasn't been isolated) then it could only be picking up on antibodies or T cells that exist because the Coronovirus has been around for decades and the majority of people will have had it, or have immunity to it.....just like a "Common Cold".

this must the biggest head phook of all time - makes the moon landing look like childs play !

...damn them thrice - and their pathetically see through agenda.

I saw Blow Job at his contact twestin/trading? contract conference yesterday. He is either permanently pissed or simply bloody awful at his job. Either way, this sh-itfest is now well out of hand.

Attachment 16237

there's a lot of froth there BT.

folk really must be stuck on "Stockholm Syndrome" - to keep falling for that load of Bollox !

heres the reality (...the historical Human Race) if they get their way.

Last edited by Norder; 04-07-2020 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I'm at a loss sinkov, my only conclusion is this is a dummy run to see just how much the sheep will be allowed to be controlled and coerced.

From what I am seeing, the flock is getting ready to turn nasty.
    What do you make of this BT, Peter Hitchens has picked up on this face covering nonsense as well, there was an editorial in the Grauniad demanding we all wear face masks, the BBC picked up on this and gave it prominence in it's news bulletins, no surprise there, the Grauniad is the BBc's House magazine after all, and while these two lefty organisations are pushing the face mask agenda a scientific report on the futility of wearing face masks, 'Why Face Masks Don't Work: A Revealing Review,' disappears off the internet.

You're a lefty BT, you understand the lefty mind, it's a closed book to me, so what is going on here, we have to be muzzled on public transport, Nippy is forcing the Jocks to be muzzled doing their shopping and the BBC and Grauniad are all for it.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    What do you make of this BT, Peter Hitchens has picked up on this face covering nonsense as well, there was an editorial in the Grauniad demanding we all wear face masks, the BBC picked up on this and gave it prominence in it's news bulletins, no surprise there, the Grauniad is the BBc's House magazine after all, and while these two lefty organisations are pushing the face mask agenda a scientific report on the futility of wearing face masks, 'Why Face Masks Don't Work: A Revealing Review,' disappears off the internet.

You're a lefty BT, you understand the lefty mind, it's a closed book to me, so what is going on here, we have to be muzzled on public transport, Nippy is forcing the Jocks to be muzzled doing their shopping and the BBC and Grauniad are all for it.
    It's the Tory government who are driving the agenda sinkov. They have instigated more flip-flops and more U-turns than a London taxi fleet. I saw the late night news and what I suppose to be running into the tens of thousands pissed up Apaches were on the streets in Soho and Notting Hill in the early hours. No masks, very little police presence and drunken debauchery going on everywhere.

So much for: STAY HOME, STAY ALERT, SOCIAL DISTANCE & APPLY GOOD OLD BRITISH "COMMOM SENSE". It's all a load of old bollox sinkov!

It's the Tory government who are driving the agenda sinkov. They have instigated more flip-flops and more U-turns than a London taxi fleet. I saw the late night news and what I suppose to be running into the tens of thousands pissed up Apaches were on the streets in Soho and Notting Hill in the early hours. No masks, very little police presence and drunken debauchery going on everywhere.

So much for: STAY HOME, STAY ALERT, SOCIAL DISTANCE & APPLY GOOD OLD BRITISH "COMMOM SENSE". It's all a load of old bollox sinkov!
    But the Tories aren't driving the agenda on muzzling us BT, they've left it at public transport, it's the BBC and Grauniad pushing for it to be extended, and it's Nippy up in Scotland extending it to shopping, and she's far to the left of Boris. I would think it's the right of the Tory Party keeping a check on Boris in England, this is a lefty driven agenda for sure.

It is important to know that the evidence of the benefit of using a face covering to protect others is weak and the effect is likely to be small,

who said that ?.....certainly not the BBC or other feeders of fear, propoganda and lies - that information comes from the Government themselves.

6.1 p36 Face coveringshttps://assets.publishing.service.go...ays-030720.pdf

The next paragraph tells us -

Wearing a face covering is required by law when travelling as a passenger on public transport in England

So these gov fraudsters (nobodies with labels) asked UK transport (fools) to go along with their muzzled "Idea" - and they caved - even though (as they themselves admit) the wearing of a mask is next to useless - microparticles vs nanoparticles etc. And what Law is that - FYI - because if you find the wearing of a facemask "distressing" - then your exempt from wearing one !

Heres another Classic - from the mindphookingly pathetic (Bournemouth) Daily Echo.

https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/ne...ory-across-uk/

Though there has been some discussion surrounding the effectiveness of non-surgical masks, it is generally believed that face coverings do offer some protection from coronavirus,

Generally believed ? oh I see, because folk have been fed with a generally erroneous idea - then it must be right - right ?

like this other pearl of theirs -

....mostly by preventing asymptomatic carriers from inadvertently passing on the virus through droplets.

I dont believe that there's been "any" documented findings of an asymptomatic passing on the virus - which would make sense, because the likelihood is - if you dont show any symptoms, then you haven't got it - whatever It is ?

and like many of us world over - this guys had enough of all their pitiful fruitcakery too.

at 3mins in.

Last edited by Norder; 05-07-2020 at 09:30 PM.

We took the father-in-law and his female "friend" out for a Sunday afternoon meal yesterday to our favourite Gastro style pub. Food excellent, beer excellent, atmosphere excellent and not a bloody face mask in sight. We could all have been in Barnard Castle for all we know!

We took the father-in-law and his female "friend" out for a Sunday afternoon meal yesterday to our favourite Gastro style pub. Food excellent, beer excellent, atmosphere excellent and not a bloody face mask in sight. We could all have been in Barnard Castle for all we know!
    We were out on Saturday night at our favourite gastro pub in Waddington BT, similar experience, good food, good beer, tables a reasonable distance apart, no face masks, good time had by all and even Mrs S, who has been spooked by the whole pantomime and reluctant to go out, felt perfectly safe and secure.

want to know more about that so-called "Vaccine" they'll likely be pushing folk to accept.....here's some Important and
    thought-provoking information.

Page 75 of 301 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)