+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 73 of 301 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast

Thread: The Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by map View Post
    My mistake, sorry
    map ---you can't get away with anything on here ---they all have too much time on their hands and sinkov has a great memory!

Evening Map.

Thanks for alerting us to the danger.

If only you had explained to our Government how dangerous the virus was perhaps it would have saved tens of thousands of lives.

Glad that China seem to have bounced back and you are OK.

Quote Originally Posted by map View Post
    My mistake, sorry
    No worries mate, good to know you've come out the other side safe and well. Take care.

Bats? Dogs? Rogue laboratory? Who knows, but a whole lot of human beings have been wiped out thanks to China.

Repercussions are sadly inevitable, I'm sorry to say.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

Repercussions are sadly inevitable, I'm sorry to say.
    Why does the above remind me of Matt Hancock threatening to close Bournemouth beach ? Come on BT, do you think Xi Jinping and the National People's Congress will be losing any sleep because Boris and Dominic Raab are getting cross with them ?

But we won't get mad at them because we need a great trade deal with them (food and all).

Britain will not push for repercussions because it can't afford to.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Why does the above remind me of Matt Hancock threatening to close Bournemouth beach ? Come on BT, do you think Xi Jinping and the National People's Congress will be losing any sleep because Boris and Dominic Raab are getting cross with them ?
    It's old "Chinese Virus" Trump who worries me sinkov. Hancock, Johnson and Raab couldn't put a fag out between them.

OMG I mentioned "fag!" Please substitute immediately for cigarette?

Vernons - latest peek into the twisted world of today - taking another chunk out of the disciplinarian falsifications that seek to minify our existence.

Seriously guys, does this cabal of Conservative cretins have any idea whatsoever on what they are doing..?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/coron...rtan-ntp-feeds

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Seriously guys, does this cabal of Conservative cretins have any idea whatsoever on what they are doing..?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/coron...rtan-ntp-feeds
    They are politicians,what are you expecting? Business people with brains,medical experts and economists etc etc get a proper job.

Page 73 of 301 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)