+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 181 of 301 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191231281 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 3002

Thread: The Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    I do not understand where this is coming from? But the guy is just giving directions , like ...''Good ,take notice'' , ( then another part because others are talking I can not make it out )then ...''OK, three ,four,'',,,,, and action! ''to work '', ''run run ,work!(in the sense of move, move!) when they stop. The director says ''Then do something with her'' (a joke). ''wait, what went wrong?''
    This seems to be for some film like series on TV ?? The names written on their backs is 'stretcher-bearer' A lot of noise in that place talking ,banging, I would say, some film for TV? ( for foreign TV?)

thanks Balan - would have guessed the words were something like those you translated...but to be sure, with your help.

be interested to know what was going on - if ever you see more ?

Cheers again.

Fat Bastids take care .. Apparently obesity is the biggest killer with Covid.. Even Boris has gone on a diet and started energy training.

I believe Boris wants to lose weight so he is no longer a fat bastid, just a bastid.

Death rate normal.
    Covid in retreat.
    Hospitals empty.
    GP's ringing patients to persuade them to have a jab.
    Why still full panic mode?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Death rate normal.
    Covid in retreat.
    Hospitals empty.
    GP's ringing patients to persuade them to have a jab.
    Why still full panic mode?
    Because the Mad Scientists of Sage say we are not out of danger. What more do you need to know ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    What more do you need to know ?
    The winner of the Grand National.

Apartheid BT? We just had to do it . Israel to prioritize vaccinating all Palestinians with its surplus doses
    Some 700 Palestinian workers were inoculated on Thursday.....They said they would send all the nice looking women to our beaches this summer.
    Palestinians in east Jerusalem can get vaccinated like the rest of the Israeli population.
    The Palestinians have received just over 30,000 vaccine doses, including 2,000 from Israel, which has pledged to provide 5,000 doses.
    More than 135,000 Palestinians in the West Bank have been infected since the beginning of the pandemic, 1,534 of whom have died, out of a population of 2.8 million.
    Apartheid ? Look Palestinian homes ,do you see Apartheid? Could there be Apartheid? If a worker can work earn well ,how can there be Apartheid ? They know the conditions in other Arab countries, they know here is the best for them.

south hampstead restaurants

have you got your Convid I.D (permit to exist) pass - is it ready for inspection - balan ?

if so...it should look like this -

any other are of the conterfeit type...and are to be reported to your local administrator for investigation.

Guinea Pig Norder? I would have thought Lemming more appropriate from what's been said. I like the Logan's Run Carousel bit though.

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    Guinea Pig Norder? I would have thought Lemming more appropriate from what's been said. I like the Logan's Run Carousel bit though.
    glad to see you've ditched the Sandman in you - Kriti....but what of the life-clock crystal injected in your arm ?

Page 181 of 301 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191231281 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)