+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 204 of 301 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214254 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 3002

Thread: The Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I fear we have arrived in the new Gestapo State, I stopped at Langho Station near Whalley yesterday and had a brief gander because I had never even knew it existed.
    I was not on the platform, nor intending boarding a train when two "Covid Enforcement Officers" appeared from out of nowhere and asked me why was I not wearing a mask?
    I asked them for their numbers and badges and they backed off, but WTF?

see it a quiet station, with an hourly service mostly , so what were those waster Brownshirts doing hanging around there....where they perhaps a couple of con artists out to wrangle a "fine" from some unsuspecting person....So well done BT - Fluck em.

I fear we have arrived in the new Gestapo State, I stopped at Langho Station near Whalley yesterday and had a brief gander because I had never even knew it existed.

I was not on the platform, nor intending boarding a train when two "Covid Enforcement Officers" appeared from out of nowhere and asked me why was I not wearing a mask?

I asked them for their numbers and badges and they backed off, but WTF?
    Did you not ask them why they thought you should be wearing a mask BT ? You missed a trick there mon ami. Apparently Clitheroe Council employ some, I've yet to come across any. I can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Did you not ask them why they thought you should be wearing a mask BT ? You missed a trick there mon ami. Apparently Clitheroe Council employ some, I've yet to come across any. I can't wait.
    When the "Red Mist" comes down sinkov I lose the rational thought process. The first thing that springs to my mind is "violent retribution", but the anger management classes I was forced to take sort of keeps me cool.

Norder, on the photo you have cleverly imposed, I had simply walked through the tunnel when these two f*cking eejits appeared from nowhere and were right behind me and started the "Gestapo State" malarkey.

RESIST!

They were at it again yesterday at the Press Briefing, churning out their lies, Professor Whitty this time, showing a graph which claimed hospitalisations peaked last year on April 12th. Neat trick, the total number of patients in hospital peaked on April 12th, the number being admitted with Covid, which is the figure used to track the progress of the virus, peaked on April 1st, but this date shows that it could not have been the Lockdown on March 23rd that caused the virus to go into decline, so they move the goalposts, they misinform the public, they lie. And of course the media muppets who ask the questions totally ignore the fact that we're being lied to and let them get away with it.

Why ?

Amazing how this virus just disappeared. F*cking truly amazing.

Amazing how this virus just disappeared. F*cking truly amazing.
    SAGE are now advising us the "Indian Variant" will mean further "measures" are necessary.

SAGE are now advising us the "Indian Variant" will mean further "measures" are necessary.
    Of course they are, I said it six months ago, they'll keep finding something. What they could with finding is some evidence that lockdowns actually work.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Of course they are, I said it six months ago, they'll keep finding something. What they could with finding is some evidence that lockdowns actually work.
    It would certainly help if our useless f*cking Home Secretary would stop all flights coming in from India.

This is from Private Eye magazine, no idea just how accurate the figures are,

NUMBER CRUNCHING

17 Coronavirus deaths per 100,000 population in India, described within the country as 'the world's worst outbreak'.

191 Coronavirus deaths per 100,000 population in the UK, where Boris Johnson's government 'did everything we could'.

More or less agrees with the worldometer deaths per 1 million column which if you click on the column heading it puts them in descending order. Scroll down for table.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

Page 204 of 301 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214254 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)