+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 258 of 301 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260268 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 3002

Thread: The Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Toby Young's take on the government's Covid omnishambles.

"Boris Johnson has executed so many U-turns in the past 18 months, it’s as if his solution to the supply chain problem is to retrain as an HGV driver. But even by this Government’s standards, the past few days have seen some spectacular flip-flopping.

Will vaccine passports be introduced for nightclubs, sports stadiums and other large venues? Judging from the string of contradictory ministerial statements about this, the answer seems to be: “No, but, yeah, but…”

The week began with Boris saying he wanted a “bonfire of Covid regulations”, only for him to give a press conference yesterday warning of more restrictions to come this winter.

Then there was Professor Chris Whitty’s bizarre remarks on Monday about vaccinating healthy 12 to 15 year-olds, which will have left most parents none the wiser about whether it’s a sensible precaution or not.

The only thing Boris seems to have set fire to this week is his last vestige of credibility.

According to some cynics, this conflicting advice is a deliberate attempt by the Government to gaslight us. Trying to discover some rhyme or reason beneath the recent spate of back-of-the-envelope announcements is to misunderstand what Boris is really doing, which is to deliberately confuse us.

In their conspiratorial eyes, it’s designed to soften us up for the mass rollout of ID cards, digital currency and – eventually – a Chinese-style social credit system in which anyone who challenges the billionaire-financed technocratic elite will be socially isolated and financially impoverished. They refer to this diabolical plan as ‘the Great Reset’.

I’m not convinced. As a journalist who has been writing about politicians and their shenanigans for more than 30 years, I’m a subscriber to what’s known as ‘Hanlon’s razor’ – never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity. In other words, it’s usually cock-up rather than conspiracy. Most politicians I know couldn’t even reset their alarm clocks."

Great article, he must have been on here and nicked my long-standing opinion on this current cabal of Cabinet Minister Conservative and Unionist Cretins, who are being blindsided by the blonde-haired, grinning, smirking, clueless clown, who is regrettably aided and abetted by the quisling Tory sidekick Sir Kier Starmer and his own precious Princess Nut Nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Great article, he must have been on here and nicked my long-standing opinion on this current cabal of Cabinet Minister Conservative and Unionist Cretins, who are being blindsided by the blonde-haired, grinning, smirking, clueless clown, who is regrettably aided and abetted by the quisling Tory sidekick Sir Kier Starmer and his own precious Princess Nut Nuts.
    He used to be a very good friend of Michael Gove's did Toby, families often got together, but not any more, been a bit of a falling out I believe. Anyway, here's another little gem for you BT, you'll like this one I'm sure.

" The jabs are the only medical treatment in history where their utter failure is blamed on those who didn’t take it."

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    He used to be a very good friend of Michael Gove's did Toby, families often got together, but not any more, been a bit of a falling out I believe. Anyway, here's another little gem for you BT, you'll like this one I'm sure.

" The jabs are the only medical treatment in history where their utter failure is blamed on those who didn’t take it."
    Made me smile did that one sinkov. I am amazed vaccinated people are reportedly flooding our beleaguered NHS service and taking up v-i-t-a-l hospital beds.

My quack says I need an operation on this bloody hernia, fat chance of that, with the alleged breakout of the deadly Delta variant.

My 12 year old grandson's school have sent a note to his parents asking if they can organise a vaccination for him.

He rang my missus and all I heard was !!!

sick of being shafted by these piss ant actors - sick of hearing their bullshlit....sick of their lies and their tyrannical edicts.

this lady is.

(if no sound, click on the cross)
    https://twitter.com/GlynisPayne17/st...57253846294533

a few simple words - no need for more, they dont deserve them.

https://odysee.com/@SerebraSana:1/Pa...y1URXFe2xTpwyz

Maybe this happens in London as well, I don't know, our media make sure we don't know.

Seeing this video I just thought ,''Planet of the Apes ''Are they police or Apes??''

Law Enforcement Oath of Honour (UK) That video was in France ,but will it happen in the UK? YESSSSSSSS!

“I do solemnly and sincerely declare and affirm that I will well and truly serve the Queen in the office of constable, with fairness, integrity, diligence and impartiality, upholding fundamental human rights and according equal respect to all people; and that I will, to the best of my power, cause the peace to be kept ''

''Houston we have a problem''

General framework of the action of the police and the gendarmerie in France.
    file:///C:/Users/WALTER/Downloads/code-deontologie-police-gendarmeie-version-anglaise%20(2).pdf

The police and gendarmerie are internal security forces under the authority of the Minister of the Interior. They act, blah blah blah.

''upholding the rule of law, maintaining law and order, safeguarding people and property.'' ( oh! la ).....''serve the institutions of France and the general public with loyalty and a sense of honour and devotion to duty.'' (oh! lah lah ??)

. Police and gendarmerie personnel loyally and in good faith carry out instructions and obey orders received from the commanding officer, unless the order given is patently unlawful and could seriously adversely affect the public interest. ( ???) Read on if you wish.

Well in short it is worded, so that the police can do no wrong! Citizens must be well and truly ( $*&%£")

ITVNews September 6th.

"Covid-19 cases will surge as children in England return to school this week, Downing Street has warned - but there is still no plan to vaccinate 12 to 15-year-olds. Boris Johnson's spokesperson told reporters that the consensus among experts is that coronavirus infections will increase after the end of the summer holidays, just as they did in Scotland."

SkyNews,

"COVID-19: 'The summer holiday acted as a firebreak' - Why experts predict COVID will surge as schools reopen"

Daily Telegraph,

"Professor Neil Ferguson said the UK will see a "significant" surge in Covid-19 cases following the return of schools,"

Independent,

"UK will see 'significant surge' in Covid cases as schools return ..."

On and on it went, this story was headlines in every media outlet, Covid cases were going through the roof when the schools re-opened, fact. So how did that one go ?

Covid cases in England from September 1st.

1st...30,899
    2nd...29,927
    3rd...28,050
    4th...22,898
    5th...22,913
    6th...32,262
    7th...27,301
    8th...25,022
    9th...23,865
    10th...20,455
    11th...16,486
    12th...17,430
    13th...24,331
    14th...21,008
    15th...19,017

Can you see the surge in cases caused by the kids returning to school ? No, me neither, just more Project Fear, just more lies. In fact it looks like cases have been dropping since schools re-opened. But I've yet to see any explanation in the media of how 'The Science' got it so wrong yet again.
    Last edited by sinkov; 17-09-2021 at 11:03 PM.

Who writes this bollox..?

"The shift also suggests the virus is coming under pressure in a largely vaccinated population in the UK and is trying to adapt to survive."

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Who writes this bollox..?

"The shift also suggests the virus is coming under pressure in a largely vaccinated population in the UK and is trying to adapt to survive."
    scripts are poor these days BT....but how do they get away with pumping so much shlit ?

Page 258 of 301 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260268 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)