+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 180 of 301 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190230280 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 3002

Thread: The Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    "We both think the Saudis need to stop bombing Yemeni civilians and take on Israel instead."

Takes two to tango BT, and there are two external forces at work in the Yemen. It's absolutely pointless expecting Saudi Arabia to back off, they do have a land border with the Yemen after all, and have every right to take an interest in the security situation there. To mention the situation in the Yemen, the Saudi involvement, and not mention the involvement of Iran can only mean one of two things, either you are incredibly ill-informed, or you're being disingenuous. Which is it ?

So you want Saudi Arabia to 'take on' Israel ? I would have thought any rapprochement between Israel and any Arab state would be beneficial for peace and security for the Middle East, and especially for the people who actually have to live there. But not to Lefties, what a weird and wonderful world you lot live in, but it's not the real one.
    I fecking love it when you take the bait sinkov...

Balan's up next...

I agree with you BT ,yes a good idea, have you been down to Bawtons public library to study? They are not that far from Israel's border too, quite close, of course they will just have to be careful that they do not hit 'the West Bank', Jordan, Lebanon or Syria. (Gaza is already finished)

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    I agree with you BT ,yes a good idea, have you been down to Bawtons public library to study? They are not that far from Israel's border too, quite close, of course they will just have to be careful that they do not hit 'the West Bank', Jordan, Lebanon or Syria. (Gaza is already finished)
    I hope these coalitions and alliances work out for Israel I really do Balan.

I also fervently hope the Arab Nations will pressurise Israel to release the pressure on the Palestinians necks.

The historic tensions between Turkey, the Syrian Republic, Lebanon, Jordan, Iran and Egypt need some sort of amelioration, perhaps the Saudis can help you guys out on the diplomatic and trading front?

I am seeing a lot of "Boycott Israeli goods" pressure growing in Europe and Ireland. If Israel would ease the apartheid and human rights abuse in the West Bank and Gaza, I can envisage a period of prosperity and peace coming your way.

We live in hope my friend.

Balan.....could you translate whats being said here please.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1367365527417462788

Cheers.

I do not understand where this is coming from? But the guy is just giving directions , like ...''Good ,take notice'' , ( then another part because others are talking I can not make it out )then ...''OK, three ,four,'',,,,, and action! ''to work '', ''run run ,work!(in the sense of move, move!) when they stop. The director says ''Then do something with her'' (a joke). ''wait, what went wrong?''
    This seems to be for some film like series on TV ?? The names written on their backs is 'stretcher-bearer' A lot of noise in that place talking ,banging, I would say, some film for TV? ( for foreign TV?)

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

I am seeing a lot of "Boycott Israeli goods" pressure growing in Europe and Ireland.
    I don't see the pressure growing, Lefties have been organising boycotts on Israeli goods ,inevitably unsuccesfully, as far back as I can remember. There was a time when they were regularly labelling Israeli products in Booths, useful for me, it saved me the time searching for them, I love Israeli Mejdool dates, if they're not from Israel I don't buy them.

.....hope the Arab Nations will pressurise Israel to release the pressure on the Palestinians necks.

The Emirates ,the Saudis and others know that these Palestinians, operate with a begging bowl. Plus Hamas has a tight grip on them, if Iran wants a state of chaos ,the leadership of Iran, those Mullah's can order it. They are paid well ,goodness knows how many millionaires there are there in the Gaza Strip. If Iran wants disturbances they will get disturbances, it's Iran's policy to encourage 'resistance', to bring the spotlight away from Iran to other points here in the Middle east.

They, the Sunni Arabs realise it's in all the sunny Muslim states interest to co-operate, to join forces with Israel, ''Your enemy is my enemy!''

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I don't see the pressure growing, Lefties have been organising boycotts on Israeli goods ,inevitably unsuccesfully, as far back as I can remember. There was a time when they were regularly labelling Israeli products in Booths, useful for me, it saved me the time searching for them, I love Israeli Mejdool dates, if they're not from Israel I don't buy them.
    This is just a personal point of view mon ami, not really political, more commercial in essence.

Trading with and talking to your political adversaries provides the opportunity to wrinkle out the "nasties". Blanking them, hiding them behind their partitioning wall achieves the square root of f*ck all. East Germany is the living proof of that.

Incidentally, if you read the German or Eire press at any time the Boycott Israel Movement is virulent and real. Me? I see no sense in it, I really don't.

Jeremy Corbyn advocates constructive narratives, he even invited representatives of Hamas, Hezbollah and the IRA into our Houses of Parliament to try and get geopolitical issues resolved. Trump did it and he gets nominated for a Nobel Peace prize, Corbyn did it and gets called a terrorist sympathiser. Odd!

..... perhaps the Saudis can help you guys out on the diplomatic and trading front?

At the present time the Saudis are not stepping forward to unite all, this is because the 'Old Saudi King' ,(Salman of Saudi Arabia) is stuck in his old ways ,but as soon as the Prince takes charge,( Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud ) he has even declared, '' that Israel has the “right” to its own land alongside the Palestinians and that “there are a lot of interests we share with Israel and if there is peace, there would be a lot of interest between Israel and the Gulf Cooperation Council countries”. with progressive ideas ,events will move faster. (in fact Bibi and the Prince ,met in Saudi Arabia just a few months ago). While the King is seeking to preserve the traditional pro-Palestinian stance of the Kingdom, the Crown Prince is promoting a more pragmatic and reformist vision. Between the legitimist stance of the father and the hazardous ambitions of the son, Saudi Arabia is playing a risky and ambiguous game with the Palestinians.

The historic tensions between Turkey, the Syrian Republic, Lebanon, Jordan, Iran and Egypt need some sort of amelioration, perhaps the Saudis can help you guys out on the diplomatic and trading front?

Oh! just not yet, remember that event between the Saudis and that journalist, Jamal Khashoggi? Istanbul? No good walking on hot coals just yet !

Turkey, the Syrian Republic, Lebanon, Jordan, Iran and Egypt need some sort of amelioration. Remember BT the Sunni v's Shia conflict? There is still polarisation there! A difference in 'ideology'. Perhaps to keep watch out on any corridor, Turkey, Syria, Iraq, and Iran? A land corridor through Iran, Iraq, Syria and Lebanon to any significant extent to the Mediterranean,? Iran’s strategy aims to weaken Arab states that are friendly to the United States and other Western nations. The Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) is perpetuating a sectarian civil war that is the fundamental cause of the humanitarian and political catastrophe across the region.

The Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) is perpetuating a sectarian civil war that is the fundamental cause of the humanitarian and political catastrophe across the region. It is the fear of Iran’s Shiite proxy armies that allows jihadist terrorist organizations to portray themselves as patrons and protectors of beleaguered Sunni communities. The cycle of sectarian violence allows Iran to export its ideology and apply the Hezbollah model broadly in the region. Iran wants weak governments in the region that are dependent on the Islamic Republic for support. The IRGC grows militias like Hezbollah in Lebanon that lie outside those governments’ control, which Iran can use to coerce those governments into supporting Iran’s designs in the region and reducing U.S. influence. Iran has that coercive power in Lebanon, Syria, and Iraq.
    The research reveals Iran’s determination to become the dominant power in the Middle East. That determination is based in an ideology that blends Marxism with Shiite millenarianism and imagines a world without the West. The true believers in the Islamic Revolution, from Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei to the leaders of the IRGC, are in charge in Iran.

Page 180 of 301 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190230280 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)