+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 287 of 301 FirstFirst ... 187237277285286287288289297 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 3002

Thread: The Corona Virus

Our Chief Scientific Officer, Sir Patrick Vallance, unmasked.

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/...tist-vallance/

Imagine - you ask someone to model your day to the worse possible scenario....they report back to you with the results, and your obviously petrified, it a disaster waiting to happen, Shut Down !

...but thats stupid, isn't it ?....I mean, who would decide to null life to that level of pessimism, they'd have to be round the bend.

as Fraser Nelson (Political journalist and editor of The Spectator magazine) recently discovered through a conversation with Professor Graham Medley (chairman of the Sage Covid modelling committee)

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/...ling-committee

https://twitter.com/GrahamMedley/sta...24789163032577

so there you have it folks, once again.... .

I wonder what the true mortality figures are caused essentially because the NHS is throwing most of its resources at COVID-19?

Closer to home, for example, would Altobelli still be with us if he had been treated earlier with his illness?

I saw that Twitter exchange Norder, between Fraser Nelson and the Mad Scientist of Sage. The most telling reply was,

"We generally model what we are asked to model. There is a dialogue in which policy teams discuss with the modellers what they need to inform their policy"

Not as any sane and sensible person would imagine, the scientists give the politicians the facts and they act on that, what actually happens is that the politicians decide on a policy, in this case more restrictions leading to Lockdown, and the 'scientists' give them the figures they need to justify that policy, hence the latest figures based on Omicron being as virulent as Delta, when all the info from SA shows it isn't, not even close.

What we can deduce is that we can certainly forget New Years Eve, we're back in Lockdown next week at the latest, maybe even before, the decision has been made already, these latest fraudulent stats are merely their justification for that decision.

And it makes sense from their point of view, this latest wave will sweep through, peak and recede fairly quickly, if it peaks before they can lock us down, they won't be able to claim it was Lockdown wot did it, and if we get through this wave without a Lockdown, then questions might start to be asked about whether we could have got through previous waves without Lockdown, and they can't allow that. So Lockdown it is, coming to a town near you very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I saw that Twitter exchange Norder, between Fraser Nelson and the Mad Scientist of Sage. The most telling reply was,

"We generally model what we are asked to model. There is a dialogue in which policy teams discuss with the modellers what they need to inform their policy"

Not as any sane and sensible person would imagine, the scientists give the politicians the facts and they act on that, what actually happens is that the politicians decide on a policy, in this case more restrictions leading to Lockdown, and the 'scientists' give them the figures they need to justify that policy, hence the latest figures based on Omicron being as virulent as Delta, when all the info from SA shows it isn't, not even close.

What we can deduce is that we can certainly forget New Years Eve, we're back in Lockdown next week at the latest, maybe even before, the decision has been made already, these latest fraudulent stats are merely their justification for that decision.

And it makes sense from their point of view, this latest wave will sweep through, peak and recede fairly quickly, if it peaks before they can lock us down, they won't be able to claim it was Lockdown wot did it, and if we get through this wave without a Lockdown, then questions might start to be asked about whether we could have got through previous waves without Lockdown, and they can't allow that. So Lockdown it is, coming to a town near you very soon.
    And it really is that obvious sinkov.

Reminds me of the time I was going to Euston in one of the old closed carriages. Bloke got on in Crewe with a rolled up newspaper in his hand and after about ten minutes he gives the window one holy whack.

A woman sharing the carriage quietly got to her feet and exited stage right.

By the time we had gone past Rugby he had repeated the window whacking a further three times.

By now I thought he's either a whack job or a Rovers fan, so I asked him what the window whacking was all about.

He said, "I'm keeping the elephants away".

I replied, "There are no elephants".

He said, "Exactly!"

We are experiencing the same window whacking and SAGE will just keep on whacking, until we all say, "Enough is enough!"

Has anyone passed away during this year through natural causes? Just asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Has anyone passed away during this year through natural causes? Just asking.
    What scares me Supersub6 is how many would still be here if hospital appointments and treatment had been available to them?

I think the people have long worn a collar - Sinkov - been lead loosely, fed distraction so as not to attact too much attention to the lie - and the warnings were sent, that there'd be a point of transformation, and it'd be ugly....because those behind it aren't playing for us, we work for them, it that simple...and the more dependent they made us, the easier it was...so that when the restructuring came - they had all their pieces in the strongest positions to control the narrative and manipulate events....it sad it came to this, but again, the people empowered them, so the only way to stop it is to rise up against it - not forgetting, they've got their finger on the button and the keys to porton downs killer bug box...but hey, what's there to lose.

only back there if We go back there...we have a choice, we can refuse.

as this Vicar confirmed.....

https://twitter.com/willpg/status/14...ses-booster%2F

I'd like to share a proper Covid 19 joke with you all,
    but 99.99% of you simply won't get it.

As I posted on the first post :
    I live in Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China. The Province as well as a few others is under Lockdown, i.e cannot leave or enter the Provinces, all public transport , flights and Chinese New Year public gatherings etc. have been suspended. The advice from the Chinese Government is to "Stay indoors, close all windows, do not use A/C, wear a face mask at all times until further notice".
    "The reasons that I'm writing this are because I'm bored, being secluded in my room for days and as a warning, if needed, do not come to China for a holiday, work etc. until the virus has been contained, eradicated or a vaccine is developed".

Page 287 of 301 FirstFirst ... 187237277285286287288289297 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)