+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Struber, is he actually any good?

As regards the “Gardening leave” of certain players.
    Thiam was a Gamble. He’s probably had a whale of a time in the UK as a young pro footballer, ........ but his level wasn’t even League one! Big error, should have sold him 18 months ago after his wonder goal! ......Hope you enjoyed your time here Mammadou!
    Pinnilos had a fair bit of experience in the Championship, but was injury prone, and that’s why Forest let him go....
    Cavare, as dangerous as he was in defence , was effective in going forward and putting pressure on their midfield and defence by going forward at every opportunity.., ( they can’t score if the balls in their half)....thereby releasing our guys to create. ok, we/he got us in trouble a few time, but when he went forward most of us roared him on..... Under a strict disciplinarian, and a good defensive coach...( do we actually have one???) he’d probably make a good standard....( and I hope he still does).

Halme will be the next one frozen out.... or so I thought till Struber said that Anderson was being rested.....Halme was doing OK in the Diamond..... so why drop him? Halmes problem is that he doesn’t look physically like a midfielder. So when he makes a mistake that a Josh Scowan would make.... it’s because he looks like a cart horse!

I’ve a feeling that Jordan Williams will be partnering Solbaur at Fulham.....

This manager has his hands tied, I get that, as will every manager that is employed under this board.
    This head coach will be sent packing, just like the last one, with an NDA..
    This coach, like the last one, has players who can play in only one way. That’s what a computer suggests.
    There’s no plan B . Because the Computer sets the plan, it’s a figures thing.......but the computer can’t change the plan at half time, for an injury or 70 minutes when theopposition get a freak goal against the run of play... Then the “ Data Plan” doesn’t work.

Imagine....... If the Club had to pay a percentage of your season ticket back related to the points scored or games won.......

Struber any good ? My opinion to that is NO he's just a cheap scapegoat for the muppets who unfortunately own what used to be our club

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567