+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: St mirren V Dons

What a pile of...

If I was a fan of either team I’d just go home. Atrocious spectacle.

Dons played slightly better football which isn’t saying much but all in front of the st mirren defence and at such a slow predictable tempo that defending it isn’t difficult. We only look like creating anything via a long ball to Cosgrove and it breaking somewhere unexpected for a chance.

Absolute murder to watch and how anyone pays for this is just insanity. 4th or 10th I wouldn’t know the difference here.

A real sad state of affairs that we aren’t even trying to play football, no-one showing individuality, just nothing. Somehow st mirren are worse and that’s the only solace I can take!

Redtv are pathetic. Most interesting thing they talk about is Hearts Sevco and no one gives a flying f uck about either of them. So out of touch with their own fans it is unreal.

Well that wasnt very good 1st half was it McCgeough almost cost us!

While been better than Wednesday, we are still too slow and the 3 CM are far too deep. Ojo and McGooch are pretty much sweepers in from of the back 4 one taking each side. If the ball is the opposite side from then they should be pushing forward to take the space to push Ferguson further up.

We need to full press st mirren when they have the ball this hslf, test out the two 21 yr centre backs and let them punt, McKenna and Taylor are winning most the high balls.
    Last edited by AiberdonianAce; 26-01-2020 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    Redtv are pathetic. Most interesting thing they talk about is Hearts Sevco and no one gives a flying f uck about either of them. So out of touch with their own fans it is unreal.
    Is it nae just because this game is so shocking poor?

This pretty much typifies our midfield, all three in our half along with the 4 defenders
    Name:  Screenshot_20200126-125302.jpg
Views: 443
Size:  79.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    Is it nae just because this game is so shocking poor?
    According to them we are just unlucky and are playing decent stuff. Honesty is not their strong point.

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    According to them we are just unlucky and are playing decent stuff. Honesty is not their strong point.
    Trump levels of delusion and RedTV are Fox News!

Both teams are poor. The Buddies CF, amazing what a professional can be in modern fitba. Might yet win, however, it's now really a spectacle.

I had some hope about 20 minutes in, then McGinn and Kennedy swapped wings and we seemed to run out of ideas.

Still, four goals in the second half.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast