+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pope rumours?

Pope rumours?

Oh no I hope is isnt going to Chelsea... Hope its just a rest today?

The Daily Fail have reported Chelski are going to put a 40 million bid in for him in the Summer to replace the guy they have between the sticks now.. I'm sure Garlick and co won't turn that down..

The daily fail have reported that Chelski are putting a 40,000.000 bid in for him,but not until the Season finishes.. The board will not turn down money like that ..

Lets hope its season end, and not more imminent.. our board struggle to turn down a big wedge. I cant ope with captain underpants for the rest of the season!

Perhaps we should ask £60m and try and nudge the fee up a bit. But what happens if we do sell? Play Hart? I hope not if I'm honest.

Has anybody seen Peacock-Farrell yet?

Been out with a Chelsea fan tonight and he says they've already contacted Burnley regarding signing him and it basically agreed in principal , just final figure to sort out Kepa going back abroad.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Been out with a Chelsea fan tonight and he says they've already contacted Burnley regarding signing him and it basically agreed in principal , just final figure to sort out Kepa going back abroad.
    This will be in the summer though ?

Ralph Coates, Dave Thomas, Martin Dobson, Leighton James, Trevor Steven...

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    This will be in the summer though ?
    25% sell on to Charlton, so the fee will have to be high. I can't see us parting with Popeye though!

Incidentally, love the badge Alf.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)