+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Billy Going Nowhere

Billy Going Nowhere

Name:  IMG-20200131-WA0000.jpg
Views: 747
Size:  98.8 KB

'' the directors and myself have been working on succession planning in the last few months ''
    '' that's probably where the rumours come from ''

Good to put an end to the daft speculation that Dumfries multi millionaires were waiting in the wings to pump all their hard earned cach into the club. Maybe we can all get behind out team now .............

Quote Originally Posted by Stravaigar View Post
    Good to put an end to the daft speculation that Dumfries multi millionaires were waiting in the wings to pump all their hard earned cach into the club. Maybe we can all get behind out team now .............
    Quite right but extra funding still wouldn't go amiss if anyone is interested. I don't think there was any indication that new backers wanted the Chairmanship. I think Hewitson stepping down has been rumoured for the last three seasons, it's bound to be true one of these times.

Quote Originally Posted by Auld_Chippy View Post
    Quite right but extra funding still wouldn't go amiss if anyone is interested. I don't think there was any indication that new backers wanted the Chairmanship. I think Hewitson stepping down has been rumoured for the last three seasons, it's bound to be true one of these times.
    I wouldn’t think he’ll leave until he gets all the money back he’s pumped into the Queens Arena.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries View Post
    I wouldn’t think he’ll leave until he gets all the money back he’s pumped into the Queens Arena.

well i hope hes planning on moving queens forward as another 3 seasons of ????? as we have been scrimping and scraving about with thread bare squads of late ,last 2 seasons look like we are slowely moving backwards ,no one can deny that looking at our budgets and squad depths ,if he is for staying lets hear some rallying chants from him and his plans for pushing queens forwards .

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    well i hope hes planning on moving queens forward as another 3 seasons of ????? as we have been scrimping and scraving about with thread bare squads of late ,last 2 seasons look like we are slowely moving backwards ,no one can deny that looking at our budgets and squad depths ,if he is for staying lets hear some rallying chants from him and his plans for pushing queens forwards .
    The BOD are always looking at ways for the club to make extra revenue away from football. It’s the stay away fans that aren’t helping matters IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Stravaigar View Post
    There are two interested parties but only if he's not involved.
    The guy is not trusted by many. Does that not tell you all you need to know.....

It is obvious that the vast majority of the Dumfries public don’t trust him. His marketing acumen is non existent, I’m not sure he has deep enough pockets to chair a Championship club. It’s time for a change at Palmerston.

Quote Originally Posted by Truthhurts View Post
    It is obvious that the vast majority of the Dumfries public don’t trust him. His marketing acumen is non existent, I’m not sure he has deep enough pockets to chair a Championship club. It’s time for a change at Palmerston.
    Queens are dropping down to the Seaside League One at this rate of knots!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)