+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Usual forest new year implosion resumes

So where have the extra 10k supporters mysteriously appeared from then, funny how they stayed at home when you were s**t

Quote Originally Posted by garibaldi View Post
    "Glory supporters"

20 years outside the Prem shows how thick your statement is lol
    Half decent season for the first time since when Gari? Gates up a lot on recent seasons. aren't they? Just maybe the "glory" term rings true for the however many thousands your gates are up by this season.

25k average 17/18 season finished 17th.
    28k average 18/19 season finished 9th proving that theory incorrect.

Therefore, the correlation is an owner that doesn't treat fans as just customers like Fawaz and Doughty did.

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    So where have the extra 10k supporters mysteriously appeared from then, funny how they stayed at home when you were s**t
    I thought your inability to construct a simple sentence on the virus thread was poor enough, but you've failed at basic arithmetic also.

Quote Originally Posted by garibaldi View Post
    25k average 17/18 season finished 17th.
    28k average 18/19 season finished 9th proving that theory incorrect.

Therefore, the correlation is an owner that doesn't treat fans as just customers like Fawaz and Doughty did.
    I knew you'd had decent attendances last season but my memory told me that for ages before that 20K was a struggle. The 17/18 gates are commendable especially considering the 17th position.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)