+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sweep for Celtic match

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Sweep for Celtic match

After tonight’s win, which player or McInnes or Doherty will be first to say something along the lines of “we’ve nothing to fear from Celtic etc” before we then get comprehensively stuffed 4 or 5 nil.

Cosgrove will be back no doubt

I don't think we'll be "comprehensively stuffed" at all. I think this is going to be very tight and either a one goal winning margin for a team or a draw...

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    I don't think we'll be "comprehensively stuffed" at all. I think this is going to be very tight and either a one goal winning margin for a team or a draw...
    To answer the original question - its usually Considine who gets wheeled out to deliver the standard meaningless soundbites & platitudes so he's my bet.

Re the match. We're gonna get humped. I fully expect to be leaving after 30 minutes again same as last time. We'll shyte the bed, totally stand off them giving them the freedom of the park - Ajer especially who only looks any good when he's allowed to trot forward unchallenged with the ball at his feet. We'll hardly get in their half, have one or two attempts on goal max - probably off target. We'll only have about 30% possession & its gonna be a fuuckin brutal watch.

There you go, hopefully that goes the same way as my last two predictions...