+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Div 1 it is then...

Div 1 it is then...

What a shambles but I don’t necessarily blame the players it’s not there fault they get picked to play even though they aren’t up to the job they still have to go out and play.
    I don’t blame the manager he’s got a squad that’s not up to championship quality but I do question why he’s alienated 3 players who would be better than what we saw last night.
    I do though blame the board who have no intentions or ambition for this club the only tactics they think about is profit.
    If you’re going to buy a business surely you get an understanding of how that business operates before you invest your money but not these carpet baggers their only intention is to take out and not put in.
    You don’t buy a garage and get rid of all the snap-on gear and replace it with tools from KDA.

Thiam and Cavare have had numerous chances, let's face it, they aren't up to the job either. The squad here is league 1 pure and simple. These owners are cold and calculated business people with the sole intention of profit on their minds. There's no emotion involved. The supporters deserve more than this. Around 7/8k there last night. Folk are starting seeing these vultures for what they really are. Sad times darn yonder

What's sad is that we will not see the back of them until they have sold Woodrow, Chaplin,Mowatt & Brown Then they might bugger off unless they can get their hands on owt else that's saleable [wonder what that could be]
    Anybody heard owt from our one link with the past in the form of the 20% shareholder No thought not

From what av seen onnum this searson , plenty of others ev had their chances and not done much either , Thiam, Pinillos, and Cavare ostracised to the under 23s was a big mistake, did Struber decide that ? If so his man management skills need to be questioned , he seems out of his depth here , and if he was as reported to be our long standing target for HC ? ! A carnt tek to this fella at all , Morais wa better ! Issit coincidence that the losing run " blip" happened after the Injury/failed drugs test to Bambo ?

Free Bambo Diaby !!

Free Marlon Dingle !!

Lock up yond Pierce !!

Lock up arr Boardroom .

I'd sell Brown. I've seen him numerous times this season and he's gash. Can't beat the first man with his crosses and can't hit the target with his efforts at goal. Too many weak links playing week in, week out.

Last night Chaplin had the ball lofted up towards him. He turned and saw their huge defender and plainly decided there was nothing to be gained from trying to get the ball.
    That one instant sums up this whole season.

The difference in Championship quality between Mads Andersen and Marc Roberts was clear to see last neet.

Birmingham were not that good last neet but how many of our side would get into theirs. Woodrow maybe ?

As ez been sed many times it is the owners to blame for throwing a group of young kids into a level they are not yet capable of competing in just in the hope one or two might develop into a profitable asset

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    From what av seen onnum this searson , plenty of others ev had their chances and not done much either , Thiam, Pinillos, and Cavare ostracised to the under 23s was a big mistake, did Struber decide that ? If so his man management skills need to be questioned , he seems out of his depth here , and if he was as reported to be our long standing target for HC ? ! A carnt tek to this fella at all , Morais wa better ! Issit coincidence that the losing run " blip" happened after the Injury/failed drugs test to Bambo ?

Free Bambo Diaby !!

Free Marlon Dingle !!

Lock up yond Pierce !!

Lock up arr Boardroom .
    Similarities between Morais and Struber are showing--picking favourites rather than on ability, binning some players causing unrest in the locker room, strange substitutions, playing players in least effective positions (McBurnie and Woodrow), repeating the same things in Press Conferences (believe and mindset), taking us headlong to relegation.
    I wonder if Struber has a relegation clause in his contract like Morais and he is binned straight after the Brentford game ? Hoss can now point to Struber bringing in his ex players as a reason why he should be blamed whereas most know where the blame really lies.

FREE the Barnsley One

FREE the Emmerdale One
    Last edited by SBRed48; 12-02-2020 at 12:52 PM.