+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: South Yorkshire Police

South Yorkshire Police

Here we go again, what is it with the SYP, what the feck do they feed them on in Yaarkshire ?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...football-match

On that infamous night in Stockport, the GMP force tried this on with about 1800 Burnley fans in the open away end.

Result? They got their phooking heads kicked in!

Why do the various County Police chiefs think it even appropriate to allow the use of batons on any football supporter? South Yorkshire do however seem to have a predilection for employing every village idiot within their county.

Come in Acido please?

....seems that more than ever - joining the force gives welcome home to psychotic bullies who can get away with venting their intimidating thuggery on the unsuspecting public.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

....seems that more than ever - joining the force gives welcome home to psychotic bullies who can get away with venting their intimidating thuggery on the unsuspecting public.

Kettling ANYONE?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Kettling ANYONE?
    Scientia Potentia Est - Knowledge is Power.

Kettling ANYONE?
    Doesn't bother me BT, in fact I quite like seeing the virtue-signalling middle classes, with more time and money on their hands than they know what to do with, herded together like sheep, which intellectually they are. And they always have their phones to tell all their Twitterati chums and friends on Facebook, what a hard time they're having of it. Even so I wouldn't agree with having their heads cracked open like that poor lad in Yorkshire, that's not on.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Doesn't bother me BT, in fact I quite like seeing the virtue-signalling middle classes, with more time and money on their hands than they know what to do with, herded together like sheep, which intellectually they are. And they always have their phones to tell all their Twitterati chums and friends on Facebook, what a hard time they're having of it. Even so I wouldn't agree with having their heads cracked open like that poor lad in Yorkshire, that's not on.
    If you can be arsed Googling the disabled bloke killed by an errant MET police officer (I can't we are setting off to Southampton in a hour) you might well change your tune sinkov?

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

Your quote looks spot on here norder…

Attachment 14988

Your quote looks spot on here norder…

Attachment 14988
    I wonder why I have never found myself in such a situation at any time during my 73+ years of life in any of the 7 countries in which I have lived. I must have lived a very sheltered life.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    I wonder why I have never found myself in such a situation at any time during my 73+ years of life in any of the 7 countries in which I have lived. I must have lived a very sheltered life.
    Not even while watching the Clarets Super?

I've never been directly involved but found myself being herded by the police on several occasions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)