+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: One made us, one saved us....

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I agree the sooner the money dries up and we're back down to 6000 season ticket holders signing players for £250k from Plymouth, S****horpe, Inverness and Wycombe the better.
    We wo poor but we wo happy.

Reyt bloke Mester Cryne !! Forever grateful !

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    It makes sense for what purpose keeping his son involved?
    Well if I was dying and owned my home town football club and I was selling it and my wife and son followed them home and away and my son wanted to stay involved in some capacity and there was a chance to keep a minority shareholding for my family in the sale I’d do the same

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Well if I was dying and owned my home town football club and I was selling it and my wife and son followed them home and away and my son wanted to stay involved in some capacity and there was a chance to keep a minority shareholding for my family in the sale I’d do the same
    No mention there of the best interests of the club which hopefully will still be there when all parties have moved on

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    No mention there of the best interests of the club which hopefully will still be there when all parties have moved on
    Keeping hold of a 50% share of the land and stadium with the council was supposed to keep things secure for the short term

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345