+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is she right ?

Is she right ?

Aye...nail on the head.

This idea that we should all just be grateful for simply being in the Premier League no matter how we achieve it is just garbage, Serving up the worst football I have ever seen us play-and I know that's a big claim given some of the stuff in the 80's with no ambition to do anything else...it's bordering on fraud to call it entertainment.

To be honest we complained about Stoke , Wimbledon etc playing such boring football .. We are now worse than them .
    A disgrace to the premier .. Survival to line the fat kernts pockets is the only objective . The happy clapping tourist fans filling the stadium add insult to injury .

The football is no different to Rafa’s in a lot of ways. The biggest thing and the thing that she only hints at is that with Rafa there was a hope that he had a plan to get better. I’m not sure Bruce is capable of that. Bruce’s selections in the cup are far more palatable than Rafa’s tho. She’s blaming the manager for a lot imo. He didn’t sign the players. The club did.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Aye...nail on the head.

This idea that we should all just be grateful for simply being in the Premier League no matter how we achieve it is just garbage, Serving up the worst football I have ever seen us play-and I know that's a big claim given some of the stuff in the 80's with no ambition to do anything else...it's bordering on fraud to call it entertainment.

Young Lady tells it exactly as it is. In fact in a role change around those words are exactly what the owner ought to be saying to the manager/coach/trainer or whatever his title is supposed to be.

Should call her MC Hammer, cause he hit the nail on the head!

how many on here can say the football is ****e is beyond me

you dont go so how can you comment

you have seen maybe a couple of cup games and maybe 2 live games
    let me tell you
    the football this year is better than any of the last two under rafa

RaŁa$ sides could have put a glass eye to sleep

even fat sam has said he starts of negative and gets more negative as the game goes on

i woud much prefer to see the footy i have seen this season and be in the prem and not looking over the presepit of relegation as we have the last two seasons under RaŁa

the footy isnt boring after two seasons under FaŁa

its a breath of fresh air
    will i expect more next season when hes had more than 20 odd games in charge
    nope
    when hes had 3-4 seasons and is still giving us this level of footy as rafa did themn i will be calling for his head

untill then i will still be singing me heart out for the lads
    and giving bruce and his team all the support they deserve

How you can guess how many games anybody has seen is beyond me...

You've admitted you haven't seen many games yourself...

Why would you give him 3-4 seasons? You complained about Rafa from the start...

The football is the worst I have ever witnessed, only brightened by the odd bit of magic the Saint brings...

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    how many on here can say the football is ****e is beyond me

you dont go so how can you comment

you have seen maybe a couple of cup games and maybe 2 live games
    let me tell you
    the football this year is better than any of the last two under rafa

RaŁa$ sides could have put a glass eye to sleep

even fat sam has said he starts of negative and gets more negative as the game goes on

i woud much prefer to see the footy i have seen this season and be in the prem and not looking over the presepit of relegation as we have the last two seasons under RaŁa

the footy isnt boring after two seasons under FaŁa

its a breath of fresh air
    will i expect more next season when hes had more than 20 odd games in charge
    nope
    when hes had 3-4 seasons and is still giving us this level of footy as rafa did themn i will be calling for his head

untill then i will still be singing me heart out for the lads
    and giving bruce and his team all the support they deserve
    It may have escaped His Royal Dimness's attention but you see far more of the game on TV than you do live. All angles, slo mo etc, and instant replays.

Granted you lose a bit of atmosphere but you go on and on and on mocking those who can't attend.

I've seen in the past you giving serious abuse to a lad on here because you had been to a particular game and he hadn't.

To his credit he didn't criticise you but I'm going to tell you his situation so that you can gloat to yourself.

That lad is permanently crippled, in a wheel chair and happens to live abroad.

I hope that makes you extra proud of yourself and another boast for you to tell your mates.

As I dont have Sky or Bt, I have a very good iptv service. Unbelievably this allows me to watch every game live. Not that I have. The football is shěte and the owner takes the pěss out of everyone in the ground. If you want to go to games then go. Cant see the point of acting 5 and saying I go to more games than you.
    What's the saying "those that brag......"
    I certainly wouldn't brag about giving Ashley my hard earned money.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)