+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Micro managed

Quote Originally Posted by Shuntz View Post
    1 post to go to make it 100
    100.....back on topic.....Last interesting interview by a Dee player.😁

RROS

Class lol

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I also voted yes in 2014 within 6 months I'd realised what a dick I'd been.......Never ever again will I be suckered into doing that.

Had a bit of an epithany (is that the word) when I stopped working

Voted leave two years ago mainly because of what I see when I travel to england and what I see on tv and hear on radio.

Joined a political party 9 months for the 1st time in my puff.

Have had dealings with Chris law and Graeme Day and neither impressed.....blinkered beyond belief.
    I travel to England quite a bit and could give you a list of things I don't like about England. What is it specifically that you see and hear that you don't like about England?

For the record I also joined a political party for the first time in my life in the lead up to 2014 but they pissed me off so much with texts asking for help take people to the referendum polls I told them to **** off and pulled my membership right before it. Chris Law chapped my door in the lead up to an election and more or less demanded that I put up a 'Vote Chris Law' banner in my upstairs window because I was a member of the SNP. He got told to beat it, that was when I also informed him that anybody who dresses the way he does cannot represent me because he looks like a fkn stuck up prick. He didn't seem to like that bit of honesty.

https://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.ne...%20Release.pdf
    Shuntz, here is a You Gov/Hanbury Poll that gives the No's 46% and the Yes's 45%. Don't know how to post the link.It's still close but it seems daft, to me,to try to hold an independence referendum when the British situation isn't any where near completion.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I travel to England quite a bit and could give you a list of things I don't like about England. What is it specifically that you see and hear that you don't like about England?

For the record I also joined a political party for the first time in my life in the lead up to 2014 but they pissed me off so much with texts asking for help take people to the referendum polls I told them to **** off and pulled my membership right before it. Chris Law chapped my door in the lead up to an election and more or less demanded that I put up a 'Vote Chris Law' banner in my upstairs window because I was a member of the SNP. He got told to beat it, that was when I also informed him that anybody who dresses the way he does cannot represent me because he looks like a fkn stuck up prick. He didn't seem to like that bit of honesty.
    Why don't you stand as a local councillor? I am sure your no nonsense approach would be easily translated into votes!

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Why don't you stand as a local councillor? I am sure your no nonsense approach would be easily translated into votes!
    Too honest

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    I was a community councillor for a few years, I found it fascinating to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post

I don't want Scotland to end up like certain places in England that in all honesty feel as much English as Jimmy krankie riding the loch Ness monster.

I feel for a lot of the guys I know in London who are brutally brutally bitter about what's happened to their country due in the main (as they see it) to mass immigration.

I don't agree with everything they say but I get how bitter they are.....Brexit was revenge for them I feel for the last 20/30 years.

I see how the working class were betrayed by Labour and the establishment and want that too slow as much as possible up here.

SNP seem to want the opposite.

SNP seem to want an open door type of immigration, I certainly don't.

SNP seem to valuè foreign workers over training our own.

SNP seem to value women's rights gay over mens.

I just don't like it and don't want it.

A
    I think true national pride can be seen seen in a lot of the Balkan countries and I do believe that a lot of Americans have national pride but proud Scots it's tough to define.

I've been proud of other Scottish folk when they have excelled at something......probably last time was thon baggage handler guy who put the boot in.....lol.
    I only ask because apparently only proud Scots voted for independence.

I was a community councillor for a few years, I found it fascinating to be honest.
    Agree that involvement with local issues is interesting. Never been an official but just being a member of various organisations that take an interest in Dundee is interesting. Non political, I would add.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)