+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Micro managed

Quote Originally Posted by Shuntz View Post
    I’ll bite

Historically anti catholic
    and fundamentally anti union.

Anti Council story every day , put the City down of every opportunity

To me they are Diet right wing rag peddling organisation a kind of parochial Daily Mail Light but with Oor Wullie

Some of course don’t think there is much wrong about that.
    Don't bite, it's just debate.

Anti Catholic.....possibly asked what church I went to after they realised I went to a Catholic school during an interview.

Anti union....they didn't have a union but seemed to treat their employees well....tremendous pension scheme and redundancy packages.

Anti council story.....wouldnt say anti but I think they realise Alexander is a cock.

4 is a wee bit above my heid.

5.....that's me😁

Look at the teles columnists...Ewan gurr....more left wing than Davie Cooper.....Maxwell.....liberal pro feminist ex London Luvvie.....Lee Wilkie has a tattoo of Jeremy Corbyn on his left buttock....alledgedly.

I’ll bite

Historically anti catholic
    and fundamentally anti union.

Anti Council story every day , put the City down of every opportunity

To me they are Diet right wing rag peddling organisation a kind of parochial Daily Mail Light but with Oor Wullie

Some of course don’t think there is much wrong about that.
    But that's the point. they can say what they think and you can say what you think. People make up their own minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Unless of course traditional conservative views mean, pro abortion, pro left wing feminism, pro positive discrimination, pro LGBT, pro drugs legalisation, pro shooting gallerys, pro softer sentencing for women, pro earlier pension payments to women, anti marriage, anti family, pro EU, pro mass low paid workers immigration and pro I'll make up my mind about gender on a Tuesday, change it on Thursday and reserve the right to change it back on a Friday.

Oh and pro policing of language.

If that's a rabid Tory supporting paper then the teles it😉
    Do they have a cooking section, I fancy a poached egg

[QUOTE=Deeranged;39433350]
    Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post

You really do type out some total ****e don't you?

It's all a conspiracy. Are you sure it's the SNP and not the Masons or aliens from planet Zorg that are doing this?
    You can think what you like but I deal in facts.
    Despite what you may think taxpayers throughout UK thanks to the annual handout to the Scottish Government under the rules of the Barnett Formula are contributing to the reduced price of my Calmac ferry journeys to and from Islay. The Calmac Ferries Limited annual accounts for the year ending 31st March 2018 included a subsidy payment of £136,820,000 to balance the books. In the year ending 31st March 2008 the Scottish Government subsidy for Calmac Ferries Limited was just over £38 Million but since the introduction of the ‘flawed’ RET scheme on 1st October 2008 initially on the Calmac Western Isles routes this subsidy has greatly increased to its current level.

Ok fair enough

DCT bastion of Liberalism right enough
    Last edited by Shuntz; 15-02-2020 at 01:01 AM.

Ok fair enough

DCT bastion of Liberalism right enough
    More the *******s of liberalism.

[QUOTE=islaydarkblue;39434490]
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    You can think what you like but I deal in facts.
    Despite what you may think taxpayers throughout UK thanks to the annual handout to the Scottish Government under the rules of the Barnett Formula are contributing to the reduced price of my Calmac ferry journeys to and from Islay. The Calmac Ferries Limited annual accounts for the year ending 31st March 2018 included a subsidy payment of £136,820,000 to balance the books. In the year ending 31st March 2008 the Scottish Government subsidy for Calmac Ferries Limited was just over £38 Million but since the introduction of the ‘flawed’ RET scheme on 1st October 2008 initially on the Calmac Western Isles routes this subsidy has greatly increased to its current level.
    You do like a bit of SNP bashing Islay.

May I suggest for your viewing pleasure Mr Richard Lucas of the Scottish Family Party who puts out some very hard hitting content on you tube in an amusing manner.....well it amuses me but I'm easy amused.😁

[QUOTE=Returnofrros;39434573]
    Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post

You do like a bit of SNP bashing Islay.

May I suggest for your viewing pleasure Mr Richard Lucas of the Scottish Family Party who puts out some very hard hitting content on you tube in an amusing manner.....well it amuses me but I'm easy amused.��
    The SNP controlled Scottish Government continual try to hide ‘bad news’.
    Last week I was speaking to a member of the Islay Ferry Committee who did know how much the Scottish Government were spending each year balancing the books at Scottish Government owned Calmac Ferries Limited.
    He knows now and how to find the information.

[QUOTE=islaydarkblue;39438949]
    Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    The SNP controlled Scottish Government continual try to hide ‘bad news’.
    Last week I was speaking to a member of the Islay Ferry Committee who did know how much the Scottish Government were spending each year balancing the books at Scottish Government owned Calmac Ferries Limited.
    He knows now and how to find the information.
    Government in hiding information from the people scandal.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)