+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: madley to return as a ref

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyv9 View Post
    2 lasses ?! So I take it there’s very few people in general contributing and even viewing the board ? Compared to a few years back. That right Zip ? You must know the no’s.
    The board is more or less a fkin playground
    Nothing like years ago
    Threads all basically turn into the same old****e
    I will be giving it a couple.more days weeks then I'm done

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    The board is more or less a fkin playground
    Nothing like years ago
    Threads all basically turn into the same old****e
    I will be giving it a couple.more days weeks then I'm done
    That’s bad craic mate. Shame to see. There’s some good people on here who’ve been around forever. I suppose it’s just down to a lack of no’s. Doesn’t take long to go stale.
    I haven’t looked in at all really so dunno what’s gone on. There was a post yesterday about Phillipe Albert. Whoever wrote that was the same poster who was called wolfie a decade ago. Guaranteed. That poster was the start of a decline back then.
    Zoggs isn’t bothered...says he’s still got £78.34 left 😂

That’s bad craic mate. Shame to see. There’s some good people on here who’ve been around forever. I suppose it’s just down to a lack of no’s. Doesn’t take long to go stale.
    I haven’t looked in at all really so dunno what’s gone on. There was a post yesterday about Phillipe Albert. Whoever wrote that was the same poster who was called wolfie a decade ago. Guaranteed. That poster was the start of a decline back then.
    Zoggs isn’t bothered...says he’s still got £78.34 left ��
    Yep I said that about 3 years ago

And if there’s only 2 lasses and June is one of them then please can we type p e n I s from now on ? June won’t mind.
    you mean penis?

Off the top of my head, Bobby, I'd say maybe about 15 posters who contribute on a semi (sorry, Kev ) regular basis but less than a dozen daily posters.

Aye, it's a far cry from its heyday and it's a big shame...but...apart from the arguments with Pboro there's some canny craic on here too, imo. I don't worry about the numbers, tbh, I just enjoy posting cos there are some good folk on here.

You won’t be able to wind him up so easy now mate. I’ve calmed him using subliminal techniques on a few threads there.
    I’m all for harmony. Like an unofficial mod. It once took me only 4 posts to sort a board out. They found the bloke slumped over his laptop having choked on his own ***** 👍

...and now I'm buggering off....although only to go climbing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    ...and now I'm buggering off....although only to go climbing.
    I’ll be doing a bit diving tonight. Enjoy 👍

Zoggs isn’t bothered...says he’s still got £78.34 left ��
    i thought you were clever lad bobby
    i assure you and im sure zippy will wolfie and pboromag are different people
    guranteed

ask june

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    you mean penis?

Off the top of my head, Bobby, I'd say maybe about 15 posters who contribute on a semi (sorry, Kev ) regular basis but less than a dozen daily posters.

Aye, it's a far cry from its heyday and it's a big shame...but...apart from the arguments with Pboro there's some canny craic on here too, imo. I don't worry about the numbers, tbh, I just enjoy posting cos there are some good folk on here.
    its because you allowed those with differing views to be driven away

people say my posts cintinually sticking up or backing ash are the same
    imagine what it looks like with 8-9 posters continually saying the same things about ash
    whats more the majority cant discuss the game tec as they dont go

so youve ended up with a board that has turned into an anti ashly board

put a post up about madley
    it is allowed to descend into a free for all

someone puts a thread up for jokes
    pat has a dig at a poster

when i was banned i looked in as im sure many people do browsing the web looking ofr al things the toon

and this was just yhread after thread attacking ash
    the appointment of bruce and such things
    very few if any positive posts regards the toon

I’ll be doing a bit diving tonight. Enjoy 👍
    ....of the scuba variety I presume?

Howdy.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)