+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Fulham v Barnsley Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Dog has apparently "tweeted" Well done Barnsley.

That means a lot to me. Am filling up.
    Argh yes the lesser spotted major shareholder comes out of winter hibernation .

Funny that !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Exactly animal looks like a few of them are now performing for the shop window good luck to them
    Even by some remarkable end to the season and we survived I still believe Woodrow and co would leave the club this summer .

It's how we roll .

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Bag ov shyte ! Shudda got 5 at leerst !!

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    That's 2 wins in the last 10 league games under Struber.

Am telling thi nar if we keep this up----------
    This time we will be millionaires!

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Well done to the team and the travelling faithful but sorry to say 1 swallow doesn't make a summer

.......but it makes a good end to an evening

I’ll get mi coit

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Argh yes the lesser spotted major shareholder comes out of winter hibernation .

Funny that !!!!
    He’s tweeted three times since our promotion.... What a Chairman!! @AndyHolt at Accrington should be ashamed of himself.

There's a significant reason why WBA couldn't beat us and it's fair to say we should have beaten them at the Hawthorns .

We've done the double over Fulham , probably the most expensively side put together this season at this level .

There was the width of a fag paper between ourselves and Leeds at Oakwell , 80 minutes before they scored and we could and should have been in front ourselves before that .

The best three teams in the league and we stack up at this level ....... wtf !!!

Because guys n gals there's no pressure on us and we go out and play free as a bird .

Turn the pressure dial up at Luton , Stoke or home to Wigan and it will be a different story .

Young players ...... That's what tha gets .

Well that was a gud owd fashioned Coupon buster wern't it.Well dun Barnsley hopefully ya go on a bit of a run nar.UTMPB

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    There's a significant reason why WBA couldn't beat us and it's fair to say we should have beaten them at the Hawthorns .

We've done the double over Fulham , probably the most expensively side put together this season at this level .

There was the width of a fag paper between ourselves and Leeds at Oakwell , 80 minutes before they scored and we could and should have been in front ourselves before that .

The best three teams in the league and we stack up at this level ....... wtf !!!

Because guys n gals there's no pressure on us and we go out and play free as a bird .

Turn the pressure dial up at Luton , Stoke or home to Wigan and it will be a different story .

Young players ...... That's what tha gets .
    Spot on. That's why we clawed the points back before Christmas and first chance we had to get out of it against Derby away we bottled it. The Charlton away another chance to dig ourselves out a bit, we blew it. Then Sheff Wed at home can't buy a win, we blew it and Birmingham at home, blew it again.

Hazard a guess we'll drag ourselves back into it and put in some more shockers. So frustrating.

I don't even know what to write here after the weekend!? I mean come on lads, if we're guna go down then do it properly, don't give me false hope by putting in performances like that Yes we had a bit of luck with the horrendous goalkeeping their side but we were still by far the better team apparently. I agree with what a few other people have said above in that we always fall short in the games that really matter, so Saturday will be the real test

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast