+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Telling

Quote Originally Posted by french_frog01 View Post
    Agreed - he was poor in our last relegation, even though the team wasn't brilliant. He's another who needs to realise the level he's at, league 1 for me. Last years defence was by far the best in league 1 and although I'm not saying he didn't contribute (Portsmouth away he got us the point) we need to be realistic about how good he actually was
    stuck in the under 23s for stoke and only played 3 games for them i bet he is regretting his move

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireborn View Post
    stuck in the under 23s for stoke and only played 3 games for them i bet he is regretting his move
    Maybe playing wise but certainly not financial wise

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Hope not.... The highlights programmes obviously home in on keepers saves etc, (and just look at the Fulham’s keepers resume’ being enhanced after Saturday as an example).... ( NOT).... The highlights have not shown Collins as magic, or outstanding, dodgy, or Suss...as what he’s done in the last few games has been competent. He’s better than Davies at coming out.... Catching corners and floated balls high into and across his box ....Did this great on Saturday, Catching and holding plenty.
    Yes he’s missed an odd one.. made a reyt HASH of his attempt to come for a ball this Saturday and add a wayward kick or two that’s cost us too.......

But Davies , and Radlinger play like they are tied to the post with a bootlace. Both don’t, and didn’t command the box.
    Collins missed one “Come for” this Saturday...
    Davo never came. Radlinger won’t catch a ball.

Take Collins over Davies, and Radlinger... every time... Davies led a charmed life behind Pinnock, Lindsay, Roberts, Mawson and even Angus.... and the midfield in front of those.......

Davo, great shot stopper, didn’t command the box... or catch ( or attempt to catch) the ball much at all.
    100% agree, think the more collins plays the better he we get as he gains confidence

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Maybe playing wise but certainly not financial wise
    financially well off i agree , it waint doo iz International career much good tho iffiz not laikin ,
    Bring back Heinz Muller ! He's best wiv edd fo ages , Lars Leese " tall as trees" as number 2 , he wa brilliant that day at Anfield , second hafe lasted orr 4 hrs amshoor !!

Heinz Muller and Luke Steele - Happy days!

Bring back Kevin Miller or Sasa Illic!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12