+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 101 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Thread

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Positive. A big press conference due here tomorrow with all the major dignitaries and I get the feeling we're about to be restricted in our movements here in Washington State and particularly where I live and work close to/in Seattle. Most people are already staying home anyway but the stroppy Americans are bound to be quoting civil rights and threatening lawsuits. Good job I have good broadband at home to keep all you MMadsters in check
    Rudy gobert Utah saints basketball player. What a cok.

For those who don't know. He did a interview a few days ago. At the end of interview he touched every microphone to show he's not scared of catching c9.
    Yesterday he tested positive for Corona virus.

Every time I hear someone say Covid 19 I expect it to be followed by Sheffield Wednesday nil.

Every football game in England will reportedly be held behind closed doors
    No games are to be shown in pubs and will be streamed live to ticket holders
    Government plans to combat coronavirus spread could be unveiled on Thursday
    A Cobra meeting is expected to move the official response to the 'delay' phase
    This will result in a crisis plan being unveiled for football, according to The Times

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    No games are to be shown in pubs and will be streamed live to ticket holders
    How do they think that could be organised ?

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Every time I hear someone say Covid 19 I expect it to be followed by Sheffield Wednesday nil.

What's the viral infection int soutern hemisphere? Is the heat of a summer going to stop it or slow it down?

Heat does not directly affect the virus. Transmission rates are likely to be lower when it is warm enough for people to be outdoors as opposed to being gathered together inside.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Heat does not directly affect the virus. Transmission rates are likely to be lower when it is warm enough for people to be outdoors as opposed to being gathered together inside.
    We're only seeing the effects of the virus in the northern hemispere on the news as you expect but with spring and summer just a month away will we see a natural decrease of folk with the virus?

It would be interesting to see what's going on down under wouldn't you think?

Transmission rates may fall very marginally, but not to a degree that would make a difference.

Tom Hanks has just been taken I'll in Australia with it.

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    How do they think that could be organised ?
    Actually, probably very easily. With iFollow every game is already streamed online to people overseas. With cloud computing scaling such systems is now trivial at the click of a button.

They'd just need to get every ticket holder set up with an active iFollow account.

Page 12 of 101 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast