+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wilder v Fury

Wilder v Fury

Dunt know if any o you fellas like yer boxing but this feight is set up for an epic. The boxing master class of Fury against that sledge hammer of a reight hand Wilder. It'll be on probably abart between 4 or 5am sundy morning. Pay per view obviously.

Their 1st encounter Fury wo robbed in my opinion. I think he'll finish the job this time, he's by far the better boxer. However, tha can't rule art Wilder coming up trumps wi that big punch. He always pulls it art so thaz gotta respect that.

Fury's comeback story is amazing and an inspiration to anyone suffering mental health issues. Tha can't help but admire the guy for his honesty, determination and will power. He's inspired many people by being open about his problems and proving tha can rise again, literally in his case! It'd be fitting if he brings back the belt on Sunday. A can't bloody wait forrit missen.

Am norrin tu this Pro Boxing Pass , prefer amateur boxing missen , it's not forrus all I know , summat seems fake abart all these big named feytas nar , av nivva erd onnum afoor ( mite be darn to me that ) Enjoy it ennyrooard , each to there own , thu wunt last 10 mins artside ayrsome park years back

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Am norrin tu this Pro Boxing Pass , prefer amateur boxing missen , it's not forrus all I know , summat seems fake abart all these big named feytas nar , av nivva erd onnum afoor ( mite be darn to me that ) Enjoy it ennyrooard , each to there own , thu wunt last 10 mins artside ayrsome park years back
    Nubdy can last 10 mins artside Ayrsome park Roma wi them Stanley knives.

I like bare knuckle boxing n all mate. 2 gypos in a field, independent referee. Hard feytin is that. Some decent videos on it on YouTube.

One aspect of these big feyts a dunt like is how overhyped they can be. Also dunt like them daft walk ons that tek aif an hour. Mike Tyson eddit reight, no fuss, no frills, just into that ring and darn to business.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Dunt know if any o you fellas like yer boxing but this feight is set up for an epic. The boxing master class of Fury against that sledge hammer of a reight hand Wilder. It'll be on probably abart between 4 or 5am sundy morning. Pay per view obviously.

Their 1st encounter Fury wo robbed in my opinion. I think he'll finish the job this time, he's by far the better boxer. However, tha can't rule art Wilder coming up trumps wi that big punch. He always pulls it art so thaz gotta respect that.

Fury's comeback story is amazing and an inspiration to anyone suffering mental health issues. Tha can't help but admire the guy for his honesty, determination and will power. He's inspired many people by being open about his problems and proving tha can rise again, literally in his case! It'd be fitting if he brings back the belt on Sunday. A can't bloody wait forrit missen.
    Not into it, but my mate at work has tickets for fight, and weigh in