+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Hartlepool 22..02.20

It's unbelievable imo!,he will be in next game even if he has another stinker today so what's the point but the other younger lads must be fuming?,Ozzy and Crawford have played well when they've started too??

Quote Originally Posted by Northwestpie View Post
    It's unbelievable imo!,he will be in next game even if he has another stinker today so what's the point but the other younger lads must be fuming?,Ozzy and Crawford have played well when they've started too??
    You are correct. The only thing this says to the young lads is "It doesn't matter what you do, I will always try and replace you if I can, so you might as well find another club if you want to play football as your days are numbered here"

Forgot to mention Bird too but yeah mate looks that way?

Quote Originally Posted by Northwestpie View Post
    OMG why not Doyle O'Brien Crawford and drop that donkey Rose FFS???? Rose not had a good game for a long time now I'm stumped??,anyone explain pls?
    I was very disappointed with Rose last week. Despite his running, I felt he was not worth his place.

Sorry to see that O’Brien is on the bench.

How Hartlepool have started is how we should start games at home going for it. Although it sounds like we are playing our part in making life difficult for ourselves by making errors.

To be fair, although I'm not Doyle or Rose's biggest fan, it was the partnership that worked successfully for a while before Doyle's most recent suspension.

In an ideal world I'd have Booty and O'Brien, but obviously Regan is injured and JOB has only just got back to fitness so I can understand Ardley's midfield choice today.

Still think it will be a loss today.

Desperately missing Lacey and Slocombe.

O’Brien on the bench, concerned about too many games in short period of time after injury.
    Doyle, overall makes the team better.
    Bird, Ardley’s opinion not good enough. In a CB 2, I wouldn’t disagree.
    In terms of Rose? Agree with other posters, not been good. Maybe the concern about O’Brien influenced the decision.

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    To be fair, although I'm not Doyle or Rose's biggest fan, it was the partnership that worked successfully for a while before Doyle's most recent suspension.

In an ideal world I'd have Booty and O'Brien, but obviously Regan is injured and JOB has only just got back to fitness so I can understand Ardley's midfield choice today.

Still think it will be a loss today.

Desperately missing Lacey and Slocombe.
    I thought we missed Doyle last week at home. I can understand people’s frustrations about players like Bird being dropped and a loan player coming into the starting eleven.

We don’t see players train or their attitudes day in day out either.

I though JOB tired on Saturday and he’s been out for a while with a nasty injury so it’s wise to rest him and blood him back in the team gradually especially as we have a number of midweek games coming up.

Yes I think Slocombe and Lacey are key players in our defence and were pivotal in the excellent Christmas period so the sooner they are back the better.

Stall "It's been all Harlepool, at times a little bit desperate".

It sounds like we are doing or offering nothing. Whether the conditions are affecting that I don’t know but it seems we can count ourselves lucky we have not gone behind.

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast