+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: not going to Wembley this year if its the play offs.

not going to Wembley this year if its the play offs.

A horrible synthetic experience and very expensive. Going to watch it on telly.

Would much rather win promotion at a real football ground. Not the 'yankee' stadium.

I reckon we will only take 7000 tops this year if we do reach the play off final.

So come on Warnie get the job done automatically.

Thanks for your support, I'm sure Warney will be gutted.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Thanks for your support, I'm sure Warney will be gutted.
    Booked holiday with family in Bournemouth going down the day before the play off final.

If we get there, I'll be coming up for it to cheer the lads on.

But yes, hope we get the job done before then.

Why would anyone not want to support their team at a playoff final. I know we have been three times resently but come on get behind the miller's. If fans carnt be arsed to support the miller's at Wembley why should the chairman be arsed to put his money into the club. These same fans are the same ones that complain about the lack of investment into the club.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    A horrible synthetic experience and very expensive. Going to watch it on telly.

Would much rather win promotion at a real football ground. Not the 'yankee' stadium.

I reckon we will only take 7000 tops this year if we do reach the play off final.

So come on Warnie get the job done automatically.
    Wow, and there was me thinking our fans were fickle

It'll be number 4 for me and a few more

To be fair. Wembley with 16k in it isn’t great. I’d much prefer to go to somewhere closer that holds 40-50k

If we play Sunderland at Wembley we’d be out numbered about 5/1. Giving us 15k each somewhere like villa or Leicester would stifle their support and increase ours.

didnt go last time and wont go this time...Villa park, Old Trafford

Be an interesting one if we are involved. The way the corona virus is developing there may be disruptions to football crowds and issues with booking hotels

Grist. Its flu.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast