+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hull City v Barnsley Match Thoughts .

Hull City v Barnsley Match Thoughts .

Red Button for me and a few beers .

Hull are on a poor run and without a number of players including Tom Eaves and obviously Wilks with Jarrod Bowen sold to West Ham last month .

None the less we will have to be at our very best to get the three points .

Teams at this level are capable of finding something to beat you , we did it to Fulham just over a week ago .

If we can beat Fulham on their own patch then Hull can certainly turn us over too .

One or two getting ahead of themselves over on BBS and expecting an easy 3 points .

Ain't ever going to happen .

Difficult game but we do need to keep this run going along with the belief .

Interesting night ahead .

Luton 1 nil up!

Biggest game of season for me this. Red button for me too Animal. Blowk at work who follows us home and away sez tickets cost £36 so he's not going. Only a win will do but considering our dire away record we'll be hard pressed to get a win. However, Hull are wi art a win since new years day and have sold key players as you say. More than a chance dare i say

Ittul bi a tow , laik arr wiev wissul win , wud anyone tekka point just nar ?
    Luton 2 up ageeunst Brentfud

Adtekkapointifwiwotoonowtdarn

Preshuz on nar , gottogerrawintuneet

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Adtekkapointifwiwotoonowtdarn
    Wathalikeatscrabull Pass

From what I have been reading and listening to elsewhere it would be a massive disappointment, some would say an epic failure, if we do not get three points and several goals toneet. Hull are there for the taking they say

-Hull wiart key players-Bowen and that Gros summat sold, Eaves injured, Mr Wilks ineligible
    -Hull ent wun since New Years day and in shocking form
    -Struber's super Reds are playing with such skill that they could beat anyone easily

It really is just a question of how many we will scooar. Accan sit relaxed wi mi malt seeing Woodrow tekken off to rest after his third and a Chaplin brace to complete the rout. Struber may even rotate a few players toneet in preparation for Setdi with Andersen and Diaby as Centre Backs and Schmidt starting up front. Bring it on. Can't wait.

Hats off to them traipsing ovva to the East Coast toneet on a freezing cowd neet, especially if they are rushing after a day's work.

To top what will be a perfect day Pierce ez been caught though it took them bobbies some time to go into the 'arse. Surely Marlon must be released immediately to an emotional "Welcome Back Marlon" party at the Woolie.

"Oh It's just a perfect day,
    I'm glad I spent it with you...."

Lou Reed

"And the deadlock has been broken late in the day at the K Com Arena...Who scored,Matt Murray? "
    Last edited by SBRed48; 26-02-2020 at 09:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Biggest game of season for me this. Red button for me too Animal. Blowk at work who follows us home and away sez tickets cost £36 so he's not going. Only a win will do but considering our dire away record we'll be hard pressed to get a win. However, Hull are wi art a win since new years day and have sold key players as you say. More than a chance dare i say
    Hes not far off, cost myself £33 must be mental on a wednesday night massive game its a 50/50 for me if we turn up i think on our day can give anyone a run for their money so will see which side turns up

It's a midweek game and we've been dogger midweek for years. I'm guessing the usual inept midweek performance.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast