+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    I had a feeling this was coming.
    Well you and your Mrs certainly won't be if all you do is hold hands .

My mate's daughter has a long standing bronchial condition and travels every day into London on The Tube. That would worry me.

No Time To Die James Bond pushed back till November. This is a real blow due to chinese dog bat rat flu.

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    No Time To Die James Bond pushed back till November. This is a real blow due to chinese dog bat rat flu.
    The Chinese are a disgusting race when it comes to their practices with wild and exotic animals being eaten and the way they store them.

It’s about time limitations were put on their people’s ability to travel and that they have to quarantined if they want to leave the country and the same for people travelling there.

Every time there’s a new virus it starts in this region.

Enough is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    The Chinese are a disgusting race when it comes to their practices with wild and exotic animals being eaten and the way they store them.

It’s about time limitations were put on their people’s ability to travel and that they have to quarantined if they want to leave the country and the same for people travelling there.

Enough is enough.

I agree Mick -disgusting practices!!

That said - the virus has really slowed over there due to the lock downs and non people movement. The good old UK say just to wash your f uckin hands and sing happy birthday as you know then it will be 20 seconds!

Get tough - close the borders temporarily for those coming in and going out!! Need to be serious if we are going to stop it!

PS - anyone who has never washed their hands and going to a public toilet is an animal in my book. When on a flight you see people going bare foot or with socks on to the aircraft loo - it makes me wretch in terms of what’s on the floor so again - dirty animals!

If it becomes a pandemic here then football games will be called off and the season could end prematurely, it would be just our luck.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    If it becomes a pandemic here then football games will be called off and the season could end prematurely, it would be just our luck.
    I see no reason why they couldn't play matches behind closed doors if it comes to it, so long as the players ay got it

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post

Enough is enough.
    The Chinese are a disgusting people when it comes to food, the saying’if it moves, the Chinese will eat it’ is so true. There are very many reasons to reduce our reliance on China on a variety of issues and the sooner we do so, the better.

Here’s a question, what happens if our favourite chinaman succumbs to this ‘deadly’ microbe?

Nothing would change, we would still see and hear from him like we do now Ketts.

Not if he croaks, we wouldn’t!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)