+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

The virus is a smokescreen

Quote Originally Posted by Yarmbaggie View Post
    How do we know it almost disappeared in the summer? Most people don’t have any symptoms and therefore didn’t go for tests in the summer. The numbers being reported then, as now could have been way off the mark.

Testing levels were nowhere near as high as they are now. If covid almost disappeared who was it who created the sudden increases and where did they get it from? People be they young, old or ancient had to have the virus to pass it on.

The virus is a smokescreen- we are now living in a totalitarian state with draconian police powers. Conspiracy? if you say so but check out the great reset reports on you tube there's stacks here's one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbAM5yEGtVg

It is at least an answer to a virus that has killed less than 50000 with an average age of 82 at the expense of our liberty, our health, wealth and happiness.

You don't believe me - that's fine - it is a very scary picture but at least take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by bordering View Post
    The virus is a smokescreen- we are now living in a totalitarian state with draconian police powers. Conspiracy? if you say so but check out the great reset reports on you tube there's stacks here's one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbAM5yEGtVg

It is at least an answer to a virus that has killed less than 50000 with an average age of 82 at the expense of our liberty, our health, wealth and happiness.

You don't believe me - that's fine - it is a very scary picture but at least take a look.
    A lot of truth in what you say. The virus is real and should be taken seriously, but it is definitely being used to push through harsh law's.
    Survival rate of the virus is 99% of case's involving young and healthy people dropping to 94% for elderly and those with underlying illnesses. Notice they always say died after being tested positive, never died of Coronavirus.
    If you want to control a nation you scare them to death first, we will all probably die of something other than Coronavirus, but that shouldn't worry us should it? Just so long as it's not Coronavirus which gets us.
    Religion no longer scares the masses, so something like this must have been a godsend.
    Next month NINE new law's are being pushed through which will affect your way of life, your benefits and your banking.
    A few months ago another law was slipped through the back door, whereby unless you sign stating otherwise, your body parts and organs can be used for research after you die.
    Closing pub's early has nothing to do with fighting a virus, they are open for ten hours a day anyway. Just another law to make you bow to their wishes.
    I have seen my mom and my eldest son once since March, but it's still okay to go Fox hunting even though it was made illegal year's ago. But hunting has nothing to do with Joe public does it?
    The government's have always been wary of people gathering in large crowd's.
    Now they have everyone at home where they can monitor everything you think and say on sites like this.
    In March they said we would all be back to normal come June and we were, they also said we would have a second wave come Autumn, and we have.
    Amazing how accurate these predictions are for a new virus they have no answers for.
    Conspiracy? No of course not.

Poppycock!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Poppycock!
    To quote you Mick, it's happening.

Playing devil's advocate, if you could crash the world economy you could start again from scratch with the NHS and other companies re-employing worker's on lower wages and scrapping the forty hour rule.
    You wouldn't need a large police force either, not if everyone was at home at ten o clock and gang's of people didn't exist.
    If Cyrille Regis had died this year and had then tested positive for Covid, he would have become another statistic.
    Even doctors have admitted that the figures might have been fudged and Covid victims might have died anyway.
    They never show the recovery figure's to ease people's fears, yet every other country in the world does.
    Ironic that eighty years ago people gave their lives to keep our freedom, now we're a nation of frightened Rabbit's what hoard food and bog roll and are scared to go out.
    There is a difference between living and existing.

None of this is fact, i can't prove it's true, the same as you can't prove it isn't.

In a nightmare scenario,if Covid killed one million Brits, the chances of dying from it would still only be one in sixty seven.
    Asian flu of 1957 was the last pandemic that killed one and a half million people worldwide, the Hong Kong flu of 1968 killed a million.
    But nothing stopped and Albion lifted the Cup at Wembley.
    Pessemstic people tend to invite visitations of illness on themselves.

So the worlds Governments, who cannot agree on anything, have got together and all agreed to cause the worlds economy to a crash. This of course a windup!

Meanwhile back in the real world, Corona Virus remains prevalent.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggiemadguern View Post
    So the worlds Governments, who cannot agree on anything, have got together and all agreed to cause the worlds economy to a crash. This of course a windup!

Meanwhile back in the real world, Corona Virus remains prevalent.
    Correct mate.

The easiest way of getting a population to revolt against a government is to,

1/ Restrict their liberty

2/ Reduce their financial circumstances

3/ Send the whole economy of that country and the world into meltdown.

At the moment the various governments are all doing the above and getting close to causing mass uprising of disaffected people.

It amazes me how intelligent people fall for the conspiracy theory with stuff like this.

FFS.......how stupid can you be!

If you watched those morons in Nottingham last night you have to ask yourself, 'How the hell are we going to beat this disease?' Unfortunately, they were youngsters to a person. What is it that will make these numpties understand? To be honest, I don't think you ever will.

I'm not saying that it's not real, I know people who have died from it. I know more people who have died from other things too.
    I am 65 now and i know my days are numbered anyway, but I'm not going to spend them worrying about what i might die of. Some of you lot look like you are s h1 tting yourselves. FFS pull yourselves together, man up and enjoy life.
    Be thankful it isn't 1940 and that lot's of other diseases killed you as well as the fogs and German bombs.
    I honestly don't know what has happened to British manhood and the stiff upper lip.

Anyway my point is, the virus is real, but is being used as an excuse to impose law's on the population that have nothing to do with finding a way to ending it.
    Personally I don't think you can stop a virus, I said so last March.
    A virus will run it's course and then disappear or become weaker.
    Sooner or later we will have to take our chances or stay in our home's for the rest of our lives.

Got to be honest I'm of the opinion that lockdowns wont alter that the virus will still be there after and in the meantime businesses have been ruined and jobs lost. Which in turn will cause more hardship.
    Other health issues will soar and deaths and all for something that in reality affects seriously a small percentage of the population.
    It's a balancing act and the NHS needs to be supported as best it can to get through this period where infections and flu like conditions willl be at their peak.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)