Quote Originally Posted by Baggiemadguern View Post
I read more than I post these days and if administrators fail to do what is required then this site will continue to diminish. It is dying a death at the moment due to a lack of it being managed,. How many new posters have joined in the last one or two years. How many lady’s post, how many younger people post? None. Please get a grip Administrators and deal with the keyboard worriers.

Check out the Villa site. Since we went on a good run, a certain poster did not appear on this site. He was on the Villa site. He is not a Baggie. He is not a Villa fan. He is, plain and simply, a troll who disrupts sites.

Please deal or lose another poster. We do not need the likes of Palmares.

BMG
Could you please tell me what I've said wrong I've said I don't like the manager because he's costing us points by picking the wrong players and making wrong substitutions, and we will not get promotion with him just take a look at our home from abysmal ie stoke/ Wigan/ Boro plus many more if you can't see that tough your in for a big disappointment I'm afraid.Going back to Swedish baggie if he lambasts me he should be man enough to take it back