+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: When we lose to Wigan.......

Quote Originally Posted by Palmeras View Post
    What do you know you talk sh#te all the time and you've responded if your Swedish f#ck off back

Whilst we all have opinions your response to Swedish is shocking! It just shows you are the village idiot!!

Swedish comes across far more educated than you could ever hope to be and posts some great stuff! Anyone who slates Bilic is not only thick but a moron!! No manager can get it right all the time!

What do you know you talk sh#te all the time and you've responded if your Swedish f#ck off back
    Chris and Des you need to take a look at this.

Completely uncalled for and out of order.

Tomas........Apologies for this,you’re probably not used to having to converse with Plankton in your country,sadly,over here it’s a growing problem.

He does f?? K off back, but only after he spends hard earned cash to come over to watch his beloved Baggies, unlike you who has never been near the Hawthorns and who turns up on here like a complete c??? Everytime there is a loss.

Give me one SB than a thousand racist tw ats like you all day long.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    He does f?? K off back, but only after he spends hard earned cash to come over to watch his beloved Baggies, unlike you who has never been near the Hawthorns and who turns up on here like a complete c??? Everytime there is a loss.i

If he did talk sense I would listen to him but he doesn't like most on here and saying I've never been near the hawthorns I have supported albion for more than 50years and still do in Halfords lane thank you

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    He does f?? K off back, but only after he spends hard earned cash to come over to watch his beloved Baggies, unlike you who has never been near the Hawthorns and who turns up on here like a complete c??? Everytime there is a loss.

I read more than I post these days and if administrators fail to do what is required then this site will continue to diminish. It is dying a death at the moment due to a lack of it being managed,. How many new posters have joined in the last one or two years. How many lady’s post, how many younger people post? None. Please get a grip Administrators and deal with the keyboard worriers.

Check out the Villa site. Since we went on a good run, a certain poster did not appear on this site. He was on the Villa site. He is not a Baggie. He is not a Villa fan. He is, plain and simply, a troll who disrupts sites.

Please deal or lose another poster. We do not need the likes of Palmares.

BMG

Quote Originally Posted by Baggiemadguern View Post
    I read more than I post these days and if administrators fail to do what is required then this site will continue to diminish. It is dying a death at the moment due to a lack of it being managed,. How many new posters have joined in the last one or two years. How many lady’s post, how many younger people post? None. Please get a grip Administrators and deal with the keyboard worriers.

Check out the Villa site. Since we went on a good run, a certain poster did not appear on this site. He was on the Villa site. He is not a Baggie. He is not a Villa fan. He is, plain and simply, a troll who disrupts sites.

Please deal or lose another poster. We do not need the likes of Palmares.

BMG
    I haven’t posted on this site for several months. I’ve looked in on it maybe 4 or 5 times. I don’t bother now. Your comments are correct. This site is poorly managed and it’s the fault of the moderators who seem over zealous when it suits yet give trolls like Palmeras free reign. Feel free to agree or disagree but the number of new or regular posters outside of a very regular handful is diminishing. The numbers don’t lie. Well done Mods in mismanaging a once active site. Just let someone else do it if the job is too much for you rather than post some gripe in response about not having time etc etc

Thanks Al, Mick and BB for your kind responses towards me. 😊 TBH, I don’t care about what trolls write. Some good input by BMG and stripes too. All posts by good, true/real and through and through Baggie fans.

Btw, I’m soon coming over for two games, Blues home and Brentford away (which will be my second and third this season, been to Charlton home too).

Take care fellas. 😊

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    Thanks Al, Mick and BB for your kind responses towards me. 😊 TBH, I don’t care about what trolls write. Some good input by BMG and stripes too. All posts by good, true/real and through and through Baggie fans.

Btw, I’m soon coming over for two games, Blues home and Brentford away (which will be my second and third this season, been to Charlton home too).

Take care fellas. 😊

Pleasure Swedish - I know Mick and possibly Stripes are going to the Blues match and I am desperate to go despite being not well. If Mick can arrange a meet up ( if you can ) and Mick still has the spare ticket - will come to the match come what may.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Pleasure Swedish - I know Mick and possibly Stripes are going to the Blues match and I am desperate to go despite being not well. If Mick can arrange a meet up ( if you can ) and Mick still has the spare ticket - will come to the match come what may.
    I really hope your health is continually improving Al. I am meeting Albionic 68 before and after the game, I usually also meet with BaggieBoyGeoff and KetteringBaggie before home games. Would be a pleasure to meet you all. 😊

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    I really hope your health is continually improving Al. I am meeting Albionic 68 before and after the game, I usually also meet with BaggieBoyGeoff and KetteringBaggie before home games. Would be a pleasure to meet you all. 😊
    Can I come as well

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)