+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v MK Dons

MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v MK Dons

This week has been truly horrible as a Millers family which is what we are. Alan Wilson-Storey along with other Millers have sadly passed away. There will be a minutes silence before the kick off in memeory of Alan but other Millers are suffering with other life threatening illnesses and other health issues that on the face of it and looking at them we couldn't possibly know.

Football has always been a release from normal run of the mill days, a chance to get away from it by having a kick about, playing league football at local level or supporting a local side.
    It's becoming more noticable how much the Millers means to more of us. Some of us have been stood ont Tivoli with crowds of just over 3000 in the middle of winter and on a tuesday night freezing our nuts off. We've clearly moved on fromthat and the Millers family has grown. We all seem to be growing with it and embracing each other and apreciating that apart from the dïck heads that every club has we are in the main a better family of supporters than we've been for decades.

I have my sister with me today, the girl who introduce me to the Tivoli experience when I was 10 years old. We'll be having a drink and a pretend pie to celebrate! Again!

Obviously there's a match to watch and MK Dons are in town. A win today will take us a step closer to the Championship! As Champions!
    10 more wins and we're there!

Enjoy the match Lads and Lasses

COME ON YOU REDS!

Welcome Millersmadsters around the world to a rather blustery "changeable weather" day at the NYS. Main team news is that Barlaser is out. Tilt is fit to play if needed, but Warney also said that he doesn't normally put a centre back on the bench (presumably because Thompson can play there ). There will be team changes (or even a change in formation), but several possibilities - we'll soon find out what he has in mind

Anyone know if you can come down at half time and get in my mate is stuck at work and won’t make first half

Team news... looks like 4-4-2... Lindsay replaces Barlaser, Wiles out wide, with Adelakun and Koroma on bench
    Tilt on bench too
    Last edited by mikemiller; 29-02-2020 at 02:09 PM.

Iversen;
    Olosunde,
    Ihiekwe,
    Wood,
    Mattock;
    Ogbene,
    Lindsay,
    Crooks,
    Wiles;
    Ladapo,
    Smith.

SUBS |
    Price,
    Thompson,
    Tilt,
    MacDonald,
    Adelakun,
    Koroma,
    Vassell.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Anyone know if you can come down at half time and get in my mate is stuck at work and won’t make first half
    I'd have thought so Silly
    Last edited by frogmiller; 29-02-2020 at 02:17 PM.

Lindsay's chance to shine & give warne a selection headache

Not one for changing a winning team should the Millers win today & Lindsay pulls up trees does he keep Barlaser out?

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I'd have thought so Silly
    He just needs to sneak in with the smokers lol

If we have any real credentials for automatic promotion then we need to win this (and the next two after it)

A team capable of winning. But this has got banana skin written all over it, like Fyffes.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast