+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Non-League Win Everything, Football League Win Nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    So which one was it? Firstly you say "It was very possible, it was very doable" but then you say "we were doomed to failure because of Hardy's erratic, rash actions". I'll help you out - your first bit was right, your second bit wasn't.
    That's the whole point laddo..
    Keeping it simple the job Ardley had to do in saving us was not to hard...
    In your own words said it wasn't mission impossible.
    But....
    You keep defending him in saying it wasn't his fault we got relegated..!
    Forget what went before sacking or otherwise....
    Hardy backed Ardley in his recruitment for players so how can you blame Hardy for the performances and defeats..and ultimately relegation...
    Ardley had enough time and threw enough cash at new players and still got us relegated...
    My opinions obviously and my opinion is he will not get us promoted...

We will agree to disagree, you simply can't just ignore what happened last season before Ardley arrived. That's pure craziness. The template to the season was already set in those first 4 months with Nolan and Kewell under Hardy's ownership.

Throwing cash at it doesn't guarantee you anything , the first 5 games of the season tell you that.

My opinion is he won't get us promoted this season.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    We will agree to disagree, you simply can't just ignore what happened last season before Ardley arrived. That's pure craziness. The template to the season was already set in those first 4 months with Nolan and Kewell under Hardy's ownership.

Throwing cash at it doesn't guarantee you anything , the first 5 games of the season tell you that.

What happened to positive thinking saddo!

If I could borrow your crayons laddo I would come and draw you a picture...
    No one is saying that what happened to the club before N.A. arrived didnt effect the club...of course it did...hence why we took on a new manager..!
    By your own admission you said it wasn't mission impossible..
    Yet you refuse to blame N.A for getting us relegated..
    He had time and money to save us and failed
    You keep contradicting yourself so I'm afraid I find it difficult to comprehend what you are saying at times...!

You have difficulty comprehending ? WTF does this mean then Pedro?

"Forget what went before sacking or otherwise...." ?????

I blame Ardley to some degree for sure, he should of down better than he did without a doubt. But is he the main reason we got relegated? Not even close. Don't have three managers by November , one of the classic age old rules of being an owner/chairman of a football club

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    What happened to positive thinking saddo!
    I am positive Sailor Boy, now we appear to have sensible level headed owners, who don't appear to heading us towards the threat administration , not paying staff , or selling the club for £1 due to large debts.

It feels like a proper football club and not an embarrassment , we should all be feeling those positive vibes

You have difficulty comprehending ? WTF does this mean then Pedro?

"Forget what went before sacking or otherwise...." ?????

I blame Ardley to some degree for sure, he should of down better than he did without a doubt. But is he the main reason we got relegated? Not even close. Don't have three managers by November , one of the classic age old rules of being an owner/chairman of a football club
    I think I will have to use your name of saddo
    It means exactly what it means...
    N.A. came in with a job to do he failed ..
    So do you disagree that he didn't have enough time.?
    Or didnt sign enough players.?
    I forget though you are blaming Hardy for missing penalties and letti g goals in.?
    Why do you think N.A. got the job.? Because we were heading for relegation in Hardys eyes...
    N.A. is the main reason we got relegated because he had time and money to sort out the **** that had gone before...
    If only Hardy hadn't put so many chances over the bar...!

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Seems like you've been fooled KTD...SEMI FINAL of a Mickey mouse cup....get real...!
    Do you think we will win the 3 games in hand.?
    Remember we have got a tough mother of an away game at flyde coming up.! Sounds like we will be lucky to get a draw with their impressive home form
    Remember woking and hartlepool...?
    With the squad we have we should be top two...
    With the manager we have we will be lucky to be top ten....
    Well that aged well.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    I think I will have to use your name of saddo
    It means exactly what it means...
    N.A. came in with a job to do he failed ..
    So do you disagree that he didn't have enough time.?
    Or didnt sign enough players.?
    I forget though you are blaming Hardy for missing penalties and letti g goals in.?
    Why do you think N.A. got the job.? Because we were heading for relegation in Hardys eyes...
    N.A. is the main reason we got relegated because he had time and money to sort out the **** that had gone before...
    If only Hardy hadn't put so many chances over the bar...!
    So you blame N.A. for the relegation, and not the man who chose and appointed him to be manager, to save us from relegation.As we were already heading for relegation (because of the two previous managers), like you said earlier.

Wow, that is some logic fella.

So you blame N.A. for the relegation, and not the man who chose and appointed him to be manager, to save us from relegation.As we were already heading for relegation (because of the two previous managers), like you said earlier.

Wow, that is some logic fella.
    Here's a curious stat
    If the season had started on the day Kewell was appointed, we would have been 16th with 11 played and 6 points clear of the drop on the day he was sacked.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast