+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Non-League Win Everything, Football League Win Nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    So you blame N.A. for the relegation, and not the man who chose and appointed him to be manager, to save us from relegation.As we were already heading for relegation (because of the two previous managers), like you said earlier.

Wow, that is some logic fella.
    I see you ignored my questions about N.A.
    Do you think he had enough games and time to save us.?
    Do you think he was allowed to sign enough players to change things?
    What are your answers to these laddo..?
    Yes I do blame ardley for our relegation..!

Quote Originally Posted by kill_the_drum View Post
    Well that aged well.
    Im not sure what you mean KTD..?
    Did you miss my sarcasm about us winning at flyde.?
    I was pointing out Ardleys perspective of the game.
    I wouldn't expect anything less than a victory away at 2nd bottom who haven't won for ages.!..
    Our chances at winning at Barrow are slim at best...

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    I see you ignored my questions about N.A.
    Do you think he had enough games and time to save us.?
    Do you think he was allowed to sign enough players to change things?
    What are your answers to these laddo..?
    Yes I do blame ardley for our relegation..!
    I will always answer a direct question. Yes he had enough games to keep us up.

Strikingly, it's clear to all that neither Nolan or Kewell got anywhere close to long enough. Safe to blame Hardy for that one right?

Now your turn to answer a direct question. You blame our 3rd manager that season , Ardley, for relegation , I assume from what you say because he had the most games of the three managers that season to keep us up. That makes perfect sense, I blame him more than Nolan and Kewell.

But what about the Chairman, Hardy, he handpicked the Manager who you blame for relegation. So surely as he was Hardy's No1 choice (well No1 choice in November) you hold him partly responsible? He was his choice to save us after sacking two previous choices

Strikingly, it's clear to all that neither Nolan or Kewell got anywhere close to long enough. Safe to blame Hardy for that one right?

Now your turn to answer a direct question. You blame our 3rd manager that season , Ardley, for relegation , I assume from what you say because he had the most games of the three managers that season to keep us up. That makes perfect sense, I blame him more than Nolan and Kewell.

But what about the Chairman, Hardy, he handpicked the Manager who you blame for relegation. So surely as he was Hardy's No1 choice (well No1 choice in November) you hold him partly responsible? He was his choice to save us after sacking two previous choices
    Do you remember a couple of months back when I said I thought the blame for last season's disaster should be shared equally between the managers, players and owner, you wet your pants and said it was laughably stupid and a 'messageboard classic'?

It seems you now agree with me!

I don't see a direct question but it looks as if your intimating that Hardy should take some of the blame..
    Yes he should as you say he got it wrong over Kewell and Ardley
    Should never had sacked Kewell..I don't blame Kewell for any part of our relegation what chance was he given?
    As for Ardley , I'm not a hater, I thought he was the right man for the job to.
    Seems I'm partly responsible for us going down too,,!
    There might be a partial ray of light at the end of the tunnel..
    Did you hear his post match the other night.?
    Where he spoke to cox and said we are going out to try and win this game I don't care if we lose..!
    Seems he might have grasped the nettle at last.!
    Such a shame he didn't do this in our relegation battle.
    However I dont think hes got the capabilities to pull this off.yes we beat mighty flyde,but I dont seem pulling it off in our away games,I forsee draw and defeats with the odd win chucked in....
    I'm afraid I have little faith in Ardleys abilities after over a season of his philosophies.
    I don't hate the guy...I like him..hes just not the man to get us promoted and move us forward.x

It's amazing , it doesn't matter who I'm talking to, or who I'm asking questions to, No Nuts pops up and comments and answers.

Alas when I ask you direct , you go strangely quiet every time.

I do remember, but you were wrongly (IMO) equally blaming chairman , managers and players.

I don't agree with that at all. I blame Hardy the most , for the obvious and repeated reasons. Pedro clearly blames Ardley the most and you have splinters.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    I don't see a direct question but it looks as if your intimating that Hardy should take some of the blame..
    Yes he should as you say he got it wrong over Kewell and Ardley
    Should never had sacked Kewell..I don't blame Kewell for any part of our relegation what chance was he given?
    As for Ardley , I'm not a hater, I thought he was the right man for the job to.
    Seems I'm partly responsible for us going down too,,!
    There might be a partial ray of light at the end of the tunnel..
    Did you hear his post match the other night.?
    Where he spoke to cox and said we are going out to try and win this game I don't care if we lose..!
    Seems he might have grasped the nettle at last.!
    Such a shame he didn't do this in our relegation battle.
    However I dont think hes got the capabilities to pull this off.yes we beat mighty flyde,but I dont seem pulling it off in our away games,I forsee draw and defeats with the odd win chucked in....
    I'm afraid I have little faith in Ardleys abilities after over a season of his philosophies.
    I don't hate the guy...I like him..hes just not the man to get us promoted and move us forward.x
    Just a differing on opinions that's all. At least we agree on some parts. Of all the managers I blame NA the most, the players got away with murder IMO when it came to a lack of blame aimed there way. Albeit can't of been easy with all the chopping and changing at managerial level.

However as you say, Hardy was wrong about Kewell , wrong about Ardley and IMO wrong to sack Nolan after only 5 league games no matter how disastrous the start was that season. I wouldn't of appointed Kewell , a bit too left field for me but every appointment is a gamble

But that is too many mistakes from just one man, not to be the clear main reason and person responsible for relegation.

Even if you ignore the reckless spending on players, that put the whole club in danger of going bust. Ignoring that potential tragedy for us fans, on the managerial hiring and firing he got it badly wrong multiple times.

Like I said before we will have to agree to disagree and tbh it doesn't matter now as the damage has been done. Clearly.

Sad times but now we must and can be positive about the future

Just a differing on opinions that's all. At least we agree on some parts. Of all the managers I blame NA the most, the players got away with murder IMO when it came to a lack of blame aimed there way. Albeit can't of been easy with all the chopping and changing at managerial level.

However as you say, Hardy was wrong about Kewell , wrong about Ardley and IMO wrong to sack Nolan after only 5 league games no matter how disastrous the start was that season. I wouldn't of appointed Kewell , a bit too left field for me but every appointment is a gamble

But that is too many mistakes from just one man, not to be the clear main reason and person responsible for relegation.

Even if you ignore the reckless spending on players, that put the whole club in danger of going bust. Ignoring that potential tragedy for us fans, on the managerial hiring and firing he got it badly wrong multiple times.

Like I said before we will have to agree to disagree and tbh it doesn't matter now as the damage has been done. Clearly.

Sad times but now we must and can be positive about the future
    Believe me laddo I hope im completely wrong and we have a messiah I charge.
    A loss or poor draw hurts me more than it would most on here...
    I'm happy with a win deserved or otherwise..
    So if we win im happy..
    If we lose or draw against poor oppononents im unhappy
    I cannot be upbeat about it and put on a positive spin simple because as a club in this league we are better than what we are achieving..
    I don't care what Ardley says about our rights in this league...how many have his budget and squad or come near it.?
    Fingers crossed we get Into the play offs ..but I don't see anything better than that I'm afraid...

Me neither, I don't expect promotion this season. I didn't before a ball was kicked, and still don't now. But if we get in the playoffs we are in the dance and we have a chance and that's all I expected during our first season at this level.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456