+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 10 games left

I think the game at Bournemouth will decide everything, Vile and Norwich are all but gone so with west ham seemingly waking up that game at Dean Court will be crucial win that and we should be ok
    Last edited by MidsMagpie; 29-02-2020 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MidsMagpie View Post
    I think the game at Bournemouth will decide everything, Vile and Norwich are all but gone so with west ham seemingly waking up that game at Dean Court will be crucial win that and we should be ok
    Just watching them give Chelsea a run for their money. Bournemouth are a far better-run club with a much better squad and a manager a billion times better than Bruce. They'll beat us.

Quote Originally Posted by MidsMagpie View Post
    I agree that game is important, but we need more than just that win...also, Villa are far from gone...3 points in their game in hand and they are out the relegation zone...

Quote Originally Posted by usedtobeshearer View Post
    I agree that game is important, but we need more than just that win...also, Villa are far from gone...3 points in their game in hand and they are out the relegation zone...
    Look at their remaining fixtures not many 3 pts there

I've said it before, so i'll back myself and say it again.

I think we'll survive.

Yes, this is relegation form, yes the football is ****, however, i think we'll grind enough draws out with one unexpected and underserved win (probably against Leicester or Livarpool) to stay up.

Won't be pretty or nice and with Bruce next season we'll probably go down but i think we'll survive this season.

Thumbs up

Fluked the points we have and the league position was faux.

All the old boys network of ex-addicts hasbeen players back slapping Brucie for doing 'Such a great job' with a mess of a squad put together by that former Champions League winning Rafa.

Chickens are coming home to Roost.

Stay up or not I don't care.

I am surprised I'm even bothering to write you guys a message here, such is the complete indifference I feel about the club and football in general these days.

Mine and yours, Our birth right, as Geordies has not only been stolen but has been defiled, r@ped, beaten & it's broken batter barely living body piss on by owner and media.

But that's ok because the meal deal at half time is only 8 quid and we're still in the Premier League.

You can stick it

yes we are in the prem
    and will be next season
    and probalyt the season after

yet people still moan
    swap places with sunderland or boro

you can still go to games raggy and not buy the meal deal

or sneak a hip flask in with some highland park whisky in it
    warms you up
    and with so much attacking footy the time flies,and then you can get into the toon with the other 52k

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post

you can still go to games raggy
    Did you turn into Scooby Doo for a moment there?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Did you turn into Scooby Doo for a moment there?
    i would shag thelma

with my luck id end up with shaggy

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    yes we are in the prem
    and will be next season
    and probalyt the season after

yet people still moan
    swap places with sunderland or boro

you can still go to games raggy and not buy the meal deal

or sneak a hip flask in with some highland park whisky in it
    warms you up
    and with so much attacking footy the time flies,and then you can get into the toon with the other 52k
    Only a very sad man is made happy because sombody else is worse off...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)