Get prepared for when football returns - Stock up on PPE now!
Page 276 of 295 FirstFirst ... 176226266274275276277278286 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 2950

Thread: Each day the virus spreads

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    i'll be totally honest i am 100% neutral, im very much of the opinion of whoevers in charge we will continue to pay tax on wages, houses, fuel, drink etc nothing really changes for me i just love how much you lot bite and get yourselves in a state over it all
    This is EXACTLY where I stand mate. Have i been any better or worse off throughout my working life during Conservative, Labour & back to Conservative governments? Have I f*ck.
    Has it affected me in any way personally? Has it f*ck.
    So it doesn't matter who is in charge, Labour, Conservative, SNP, I really couldn't give one f*ck. They're all gonna screw us over somehow, despite claiming life under their rule will be so much better than the opposition party. They're just a bunch of point scoring, power freak tw@ts. Never understand how people can get so f*cking uptight about politics.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    This is EXACTLY where I stand mate. Have i been any better or worse off throughout my working life during Conservative, Labour & back to Conservative governments? Have I ****.
    Has it affected me in any way personally? Has it ****.
    So it doesn't matter who is in charge, Labour, Conservative, SNP, I really couldn't give one ****. They're all gonna screw us over somehow, despite claiming life under their rule will be so much better than the opposition party. They're just a bunch of point scoring, power freak ****s. Never understand how people can get so ****ing uptight about politics.
    never a truer word spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    This is EXACTLY where I stand mate. Have i been any better or worse off throughout my working life during Conservative, Labour & back to Conservative governments? Have I f*ck.
    Has it affected me in any way personally? Has it f*ck.
    So it doesn't matter who is in charge, Labour, Conservative, SNP, I really couldn't give one f*ck. They're all gonna screw us over somehow, despite claiming life under their rule will be so much better than the opposition party. They're just a bunch of point scoring, power freak tw@ts. Never understand how people can get so f*cking uptight about politics.
    I've voted Labour, I've voted SNP, we've had Labour and Tory Gov and its never made one bit of difference to me

I remember during the referendum some people actually thought a yes vote meant they would be in the land of milk and honey, some taxi driver guy had a genuine conversation with me thinking a yes vote would mean he would earn more money and get a better house, i asked him why but he couldnt tell me why, he just would, f uck westmonster etc. i told him we'd still be f ucked with taxes no matter whos was in charge but he wouldnt take me on.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    never a truer word spoken.
    Actually I'm worse off financially at the moment living and working in Scotland than I would be in England. Purely down to the SNP tax policy.

ken what i was just thinking about us in Scotland paying more tax mate, my English colleagues like to remind us jocks of this alot

There are many who pay less.

Quote Originally Posted by Logie_Arab View Post
    There are many who pay less.
    the rangers players

Something I heard asked the other day (the answer to which I have no idea)..... would an Independent Scotland have been able to furlough employees to the extent the British Government have?

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    ken what i was just thinking about us in Scotland paying more tax mate, my English colleagues like to remind us jocks of this alot
    Ask him how much a prescription cost or how much his bairns pay for Uni?

Quote Originally Posted by no1arabbelfast View Post
    Ask him how much a prescription cost or how much his bairns pay for Uni?
    Thankfully i dont need prescriptions or have any bairns at uni (far too young) if the english lads are in the same position as me they're financially better off

Page 276 of 295 FirstFirst ... 176226266274275276277278286 ... LastLast