Get prepared for when football returns - Stock up on PPE now!
Page 279 of 297 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280281289 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 2969

Thread: Each day the virus spreads

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Just on the back of Ros post, how was it today with more things getting back to normal? anyone notice any real change? few of my mates are starting back to work on Monday so good to see construction start and get the world turning!
    I didnt notice any change as i sat in the house like Nicola told me to! Honest guv!

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Right first gemme of golf today and I didnae die, dinnae feel bad and I even touched a flagpole.

What I wud say to ahh dabs is don't believe the ****e, do not believe lockdown made any significant difference, don't believe the feartys on here.

Enjoy your life, regain your liberty and wrap any **** in the pus who talks about a "new normal" if you can keep a social distance or clear your throat within 15 foot of them.....whatever... .same result.

Am cracking on we meh life, booked meh holiday in San Carlos Bariloche (hiya stokey) and just gonna ignore the politicians.

Obviously hope your team gets relegated, the boy runs away with his dosh and tannadice falls into a large sinkhole I've enjoyed the the thread but golf is BACK.😁

Offshore.......if j points you oot to me I might get you a pint next time em in your vicinity......I'm the one with th Peter Hitchens tattoo and union jack beanie.

Anyways....**** yiz.
    Fk golf....... I was meant to be at Guns n Roses at Tottenham Stadium today😥

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Fk golf....... I was meant to be at Guns n Roses at Tottenham Stadium today��
    You dodged a bullet there then.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Fk golf....... I was meant to be at Guns n Roses at Tottenham Stadium today😥
    OT..... Was that Axl and band, or Slash with Duff and singer , or Axl with Duff and nae Slash or just naebody fae the original band just a guy in a vest and haidband? (genuine question btw) GNR's well known for a wee fa' oot now and again

Norway prime minister almost but not quite apologizing for lockdown and admitting they may have overeacted.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    OT...……….. Was that Axl and band, or Slash with Duff and singer , or Axl with Duff and nae Slash or just naebody fae the original band just a guy in a vest and haidband? (genuine question btw) GNR's well known for a wee fa' oot now and again
    Axl, Slask & Duff...... Hopefully on a Saturday same time next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    On a brighter note, i dont think we are too far away from seeing a day with no covid deaths, and new infections have dropped into double figures. Just need to see this trend midweek!
    Its 3 weeks since i posted this, and sooner than i thought, there have been a full weekend where reported deaths are at zero. I just hope this trend continues and this virus finally stops taking lives.

I hope the current trends have a positive effect on us getting more freedom soon! Im staying away from England though!

The english must be getting ready to open the shops, im getting mails from retailers saying they're good to go now!

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    The english must be getting ready to open the shops, im getting mails from retailers saying they're good to go now!
    Opening Monday BJ announced yesterday.

Monday mate

Page 279 of 297 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280281289 ... LastLast