Get prepared for when football returns - Stock up on PPE now!
Page 61 of 288 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Thread: Each day the virus spreads

In fact if we all died from tertiary syphillus and had corona in the blood stream we would also count as corona deaths. The falling syphillus death rate must be seen as a massive victory for the GUM system. Well done the VD units. Well done all the other units with normal annual deaths now being assigned as corona virus.

In fact next year when corona is over and we all start dying from old age again and normal ailments it will be seen as a spike on the previous year!!

I don't doubt there is a virus and it can affect and can kill a very limited number of people, but I believe there is forces at work to create a population paranoia.

Rumour has it the brewers of Corona beer will no longer produce in Mexico but move to a cheaper operation centre!

We're all being led a merry dance.
    Nothing new one might add, it's been for all time.
    We don't know half of it.
    Just as well.

A journalist on 5 Live this morning said a UK company got in touch with the Government offering them ventilators they had on the shelf.No one from the task force got back in touch with them so they sold the lot abroad.What the phuck is going on doon there?.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    A journalist on 5 Live this morning said a UK company got in touch with the Government offering them ventilators they had on the shelf.No one from the task force got back in touch with them so they sold the lot abroad.What the phuck is going on doon there?.
    they also @missed@ an email about becoming part of the EU scheme too? Its playtime fontaine

The Queen's address on Sunday 8PM.

Fellow citizens from across my empire,me and Phil are not getting any younger so are currently shieldng in the cramped environment of Windsor Castle,i have been in touch with Boris and Rishi and asked for my wages to be paid by electronic transfer into our joint account just in case the normal barrow load of money was infected.
    We would like to thank Auto Trader for selling Phil's new Range Rover that he was given FOC after he crashed his old one.I am deeply sorry that many of my subjects are being struck down by this awful virus but on the bright side at least the tabloids have forgotten about the antics my favourite son Andy got up to with his best mate Jeffrey.
    I would like to sincerely apologise to my most rebellious subjects in Scotland for my heir turning up at Balmoral already infected and causing panic in Ballater and Braemar,if any of the locals have picked it up their one consolation is it was by royal appointment.My great great grandmother Victoria will be turning in her tomb due to that daft chunt spreading the virus over valuable family heirloom's.

All the very best and stay safe

Lizzie.

Italy still down to around 4-4.5k new cases daily, so increasing about 4% a day just now, much better than a couple weeks ago... Deaths still high as they have so many active cases ongoing (80k), we are probably about 16 days behind them... We are increasing about 15% a day as they were previously.. So says to me we will peak in next couple weeks then start to decrease hopefully but may still be seeing 4-5k new cases a day in early May... Strict lock down should remain in place for atleast a couple more months imo.

The Queen's address on Sunday 8PM.

Fellow citizens from across my empire,me and Phil are not getting any younger so are currently shieldng in the cramped environment of Windsor Castle,i have been in touch with Boris and Rishi and asked for my wages to be paid by electronic transfer into our joint account just in case the normal barrow load of money was infected.
    We would like to thank Auto Trader for selling Phil's new Range Rover that he was given FOC after he crashed his old one.I am deeply sorry that many of my subjects are being struck down by this awful virus but on the bright side at least the tabloids have forgotten about the antics my favourite son Andy got up to with his best mate Jeffrey.
    I would like to sincerely apologise to my most rebellious subjects in Scotland for my heir turning up at Balmoral already infected and causing panic in Ballater and Braemar,if any of the locals have picked it up their one consolation is it was by royal appointment.My great great grandmother Victoria will be turning in her tomb due to that daft chunt spreading the virus over valuable family heirloom's.

All the very best and stay safe

Lizzie.
    I said Charles, don't you ever crave to appear on the front of the Daily Mail Dressed in your Mother's bridal veil?

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Italy still down to around 4-4.5k new cases daily, so increasing about 4% a day just now, much better than a couple weeks ago... Deaths still high as they have so many active cases ongoing (80k), we are probably about 16 days behind them... We are increasing about 15% a day as they were previously.. So says to me we will peak in next couple weeks then start to decrease hopefully but may still be seeing 4-5k new cases a day in early May... Strict lock down should remain in place for atleast a couple more months imo.
    I reckon we'll go the other way, i reckon we'll start coming down and come May lockdown measure will be loosened

I have heard that Ninewells is filling up with patients now,not at full capacity or anything but it is filling up.I still await my letter from NHS Scotland but i have been told by a doctor indirectly i am getting a 12 week job.I am thinking i need to escape the bedsit and perhaps move in with Terence.

I have heard that Ninewells is filling up with patients now,not at full capacity or anything but it is filling up.I still await my letter from NHS Scotland but i have been told by a doctor indirectly i am getting a 12 week job.I am thinking i need to escape the bedsit and perhaps move in with Terence.
    The letter you and others in your situation are due to receive, will ask you to self isolate for 12 weeks. I thought that was common knowledge? It's been widespread reported through various media outlets.

Page 61 of 288 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast