+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Mardy Mod Camiller

Come on guys take a chill pill and dream of promotion

Millers Mad is modded by foreigners.

I thought we voted for Brexit?

Gru for mod.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Millers Mad is modded by foreigners.

I thought we voted for Brexit?
    I thought that CAM and I were both from Rowmish

No more to be said on the matter .Yes we all want the same thing, Promotion .Well pointed out Frog. I had the Millmoor when Millers Mad first got together I let them use a room upstairs for the meetings no charge . Please dont take my post wrong I just think everyone has a right to a say.

Quote Originally Posted by thaimillerfan View Post
    No more to be said on the matter .Yes we all want the same thing, Promotion .Well pointed out Frog. I had the Millmoor when Millers Mad first got together I let them use a room upstairs for the meetings no charge . Please dont take my post wrong I just think everyone has a right to a say.
    I don't disagree Thai and I know CAM is more lenient than me by a long way. We do our best.

You go to sleep for a few hours and WW III breaks out

I guess when a thread is entitled, Attention CAMiller, you read it, respond to what it relates to and then delete it makes you mardy? The content of that thread which I have now restored was about a post I'd made on Saturday's Matchthread:

Quote Originally Posted by thaimillerfan View Post
    OPINIONS I have been a Rotherham supporter for 60+ years and was a member a long time before some on here, Probably from when I took over from Mark Osman at the Millmoor hotel. I had to rejoin as my membership was lost. I notice how some Mods can give or have an opinion, Does that really mean I Thaimiller or Ibs cannot voice our frustration.or any other Miller supporter People like you CA Miller think you have a right to cut up everyones opinions zip it sir or is it Madam.
    Shortly afterwards IBS started a thread about what happened to thaimillers thread, I responded and closed that thread but it's still around for all to see.

Shortly after that IBS stated a thread, how do I get in touch with Mods. I told him how to through PM, he did, I replied and then deleted the thread.

There were 2 other threads IBS started shortly after Saturday's game, stating that he would give a tenner to Rotherham Hospice if we got automatic promotion and goading other MM posters to match his donation if we didn't. The first one entitled "Ok big mouths, money where your mouth is for charity" I simply deleted, the 2nd one entitled "10 quid to To Rotherham hospice..." I replied to and closed. Again that one is still around for all to see.

Hope that clears things up for everyone.

UTM as they say or Once a Miller......better not as I'll upset Scum
    Last edited by CAMiller; 02-03-2020 at 03:33 PM.

Thanks for clearing up what we already knew Cam, that IBS is a RRPITA

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    You go to sleep for a few hours and WW III breaks out

I guess when a thread is entitled, Attention CAMiller, you read it, respond to what it relates to and then delete it makes you mardy? The content of that thread which I have now restored was about a post I'd made on Saturday's Matchthread:

Shortly afterwards IBS started a thread about what happened to thaimillers thread, I responded and closed that thread but it's still around for all to see.

Shortly after that IBS stated a thread, how do I get in touch with Mods. I told him how to through PM, he did, I replied and then deleted the thread.

There were 2 other threads IBS started shortly after Saturday's game, stating that he would give a tenner to Rotherham Hospice if we got automatic promotion and goading other MM posters to match his donation if we didn't. The first one entitled "Ok big mouths, money where your mouth is for charity" I simply deleted, the 2nd one I replied to and closed. Again that one is still around for all to see.

Hope that clears things up for everyone.

UTM as they say or Once a Miller......better not as I'll upset Scum
    That's all very well mate but it doesn't wash with me. As a sign of my displeasure I for one will be battering some eyelids later

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post

Take a step back from having a go and see the big picture.
    Better still give your head a wobble and get over it! It’s a football message board not the Magna Carta!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast