+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: O/T Mardy Mod Camiller

It’s all getting very Shakespearean

Saturday’s game was a Comedy of Errors, and now on this board we have Much Ado About Nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    It’s all getting very Shakespearean

Saturday’s game was a Comedy of Errors, and now on this board we have Much Ado About Nothing
    Well, many of them certainly love it that Labour lost

Well currently it’s All’s Well That Ends Well

Mind you it will soon be the Ides of March so Camiller might get a sharp pain between the shoulder blades

No holds Bard.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    No holds Bard.

As you like it? No , I don't particularly... but a play that will interest some Millersmadsters, as many of the characters spend their time pretending to be other people ... hilarious back then, but the joke has worn a bit thin now (although obviously not for everybody)
    Last edited by mikemiller; 02-03-2020 at 07:44 PM.

Maybe you would like one of those modern adaptations of Shakespeare?

Coming to Rotherham next week is Two Gentlemen of Corona

Returning to the OP for my final word on this. If thaimillerfan had traveled back 40 years in a time machine then I would say his assessment was spot on. Quadrophenia was playing in the cinema, The Lambrettas were in the charts and in an attempt to impress the ladies a young CAMiller bought himself one of those iridescent two-tone shirts for the princely sum of 14 quid. Nobody told me not to put it in a hot dryer in the launderette. It came out big enough to fit Action Man. Mardy? I was bloody livid!

I'm from Rowmish too claytonmiller

Your halo is slipping thai. There's only one poster calls me Clayton ��. Ya can't even blame predict text with the miller bit on the end. Haha

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast