+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Mardy Mod Camiller

O/T Mardy Mod Camiller

Opinions are opinions Camilla your a disgrace
    Last edited by CAMiller; 02-03-2020 at 05:59 PM. Reason: For Brin

Quote Originally Posted by thaimillerfan View Post
    Opinions are opinions Camilla your a disgrace
    That's just our opinion

If you let a person like Camiller get away with ridiculing members of millersmad, and then hiding behind his ability to delete your remarks then somethings have to change. I 've noticed the darogative remarks at IBS and other members in the past from him. Dont let him have is way.

Darogative?

Lol, I remember proving Deano wrong (then mod) on here for him to remove my posts so not to make him out the **** he was .
    It was wrong and shouldn’t be allowed but Nobody battered an eyelid on here

Im not trying to argue a point with anyone but remarks are deleted when we have an opinion We have a right to say what we think ,within reason I know.

Not seen the thread you are talking about but IBS deserves some stick from the mods and has got away with his outrageous comments in the past far too often

The internet and message boards in particular, seem to bring out the worst in people.
    Forums such as this attract the attention seeking element of society sadly, they are more to be pitied than scorned, but that is hard sometimes.

Derogative wow patty

CAM has taken on the Mod job out of need by the board. Like me we were left to keep the board running when the founders left. We weren't asked to do so and it changes completely how we are interacted with.
    CAM has done above and beyond for this board than he has been asked to do.
    He makes decisions on the mood of Rotherham United supporters and how one post or another will have a knock on effect and gets stick for it.

Take a step back from having a go and see the big picture.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast