+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Come in map? Where are you?

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Yes,and what a complete tosser you are..I never have liked you as you are a supercilious smug Cnut who thinks he knows everything..
    No, no, that's me Alf, you're getting mixed up, I'm the one on here who knows everything, as I have to keep pointing out to BT, get your facts right mon ami.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Yes,and what a complete tosser you are..I never have liked you as you are a supercilious smug Cnut who thinks he knows everything..
    Nobody else is allowed an opinion and you don't have a funny bone in your body.. That's the reason I've been winding you up you thick headed Cnut..
    Ditto .....

Sorry I asked. Stay safe map.

Quote Originally Posted by map View Post
    Ditto .....

I hope you will keep posting map.It's very interesting to get a different perspective on a range of topics.Stay safe and hopefully you can soon return to some form of normality.

Thanks for a sensible and kind reply.

Now it appears that China have managed to get a grip on things.

It must be awful what you are going through - is there any talk of loosening restrictions there Map?

Treating the issue as unimportant and using terms like "Project Fear" just shows how the minds of a lot of Brits work (or, more accurately, don't work).

It now seems likely that Britain will suffer an epidemic. Let's just hope that no one on this board, or their loved ones, are badly effected.

Thank God they are nowhere near running our country.

Treating the issue as unimportant and using terms like "Project Fear" just shows how the minds of a lot of Brits work (or, more accurately, don't work).

Here we go again, the Remoaner's powers of telepathy not undimmed by us leaving the EU. Go on then, you know all about the workings of the British mind apparently, how many is a lot, how many Brits have minds that don't work ? Hundreds ? Thousands ? Millions ? 17.4 million ?

always good to know....who suffers from a blockage in the gut-brain axis !

The restrictions are a little unclear at the moment. I was told that we could be under lockdown for "one or two months" however, some food is being delivered at the communty gates on a daily basis, between 12:00 - 15:00.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)