Get prepared for when football returns - Stock up on PPE now!
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Come in map? Where are you?

Question Come in map? Where are you?

Calling map. Are you OK pal?

Hopefully he isn't back in England spreading the virus,but self isolating himself in his flat or whatever he lives in Wuhan.

Don't worry about some of the comments on this site we are concerned that you are ok.Are you getting supplies in or are you on a restricted diet? Any sign of the shops,businesses re-opening?

where's the pics - map ?

Hello, sorry no photos, I'm still under the "lockdown" regulations here in Hongshan District, Wuhan, Hubei Province. I am able to get some food as there are 3 Chinese volunteers in the communty complex who are allowed to go outsided between 3pm - 6pm.

Sorry that should be 12 - 3pm

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Hopefully he isn't back in England spreading the virus,but self isolating himself in his flat or whatever he lives in Wuhan.
    FFS Alf! What's your problem? I don't like the ***ual predatory Epstein's and Weinstein's of this world, but why you have it in for an Englishman stuck in China, I can't quite fathom?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    FFS Alf! What's your problem? I don't like the ***ual predatory Epstein's and Weinstein's of this world, but why you have it in for an Englishman stuck in China, I can't quite fathom?
    Come on BT --as they used to say to us who served the lady who you despise ----"If you can't take a joke ---you shouldn't have joined!"
    alf takes it and dishes it out ---he always has. He has a rather dark sense of humour to say the least ----having served, I fully understand as will army and ClaretMatelot ----don't take life too seriously, it just isn't good for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Come on BT --as they used to say to us who served the lady who you despise ----"If you can't take a joke ---you shouldn't have joined!"
    alf takes it and dishes it out ---he always has. He has a rather dark sense of humour to say the least ----having served, I fully understand as will army and ClaretMatelot ----don't take life too seriously, it just isn't good for you!
    Spot on Ashy..BT needs to calm down as at his time of life it's bad for him getting all agitated.

Quote Originally Posted by map View Post
    Hello, sorry no photos, I'm still under the "lockdown" regulations here in Hongshan District, Wuhan, Hubei Province. I am able to get some food as there are 3 Chinese volunteers in the communty complex who are allowed to go outsided between 3pm - 6pm.
    Thats great ,you don't have to queue up in your local takeaway then.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast