+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus and football.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    You missed the sarcasm RA.
    I was wondering where Swalefool could possibly get all his/her/its information from?
    Surely not the media/internet/press/social media?
    He must have witnessed it first hand as he is always right and wouldn't trust information come from anywhere but his/her/its own eyes and ears.

As for your rise in migrant/hate crime etc.
    Whilst I submit some has happened, even the police point out, that all it takes is a phone call and the "crime" isn't even investigated. It is logged and added to the figures. FACT.

But I love the Express line. I don't care what news source something comes from. If it is a live interview/direct quote it is irrelevent. But I suppose an educated man like yourself, lives and dies by the Guardian and its ilk?
    Though the Guardian has a very good habit of ignoring what it doesn't like to talk about, pretty much the same as the Mirror, when the Labour party ****s up.
    Then again, dildo's like Owen Jones being a columnist says it all really.
    But whilst you raise a very good point about the press. Who can you really trust, even the police?

Perhaps you'd like to discuss the Muslim grooming gangs, hushed up by the press/police government so as not to upset anyone?
    Or even the German state, who tried to hide the mass *** attacks in Cologne and other cities.
    That only got out because of the "internet", you know that thing that Swale ridicules for correct information.

You 2 should move in together. You have your tiffs, but you're both cut from the same leather patched cloth.
    Congratulations Tricky...your usual strategy of deflection and distraction is ruining another thread.
    The thread is entitled ‘Coronavirus and football’ but somehow you’ve managed to introduce refugees, Owen Jones and Muslim grooming gangs to suit your own agenda...well done!

When the thread began Stenson broadened the discussion to other sports, namely F1, which was relevant and interesting. MA and MoP are of the ‘keep calm and carry on’ mind set which is also relevant and interesting and then you came along blathering along it being much more the fault of the 200 illegal immigrants/refugees who arrive, according to you, on a daily basis.

I have no idea how accurate your estimate is...not very I would guess, but you are completely missing the point.

The topic is ‘Coronavirus and football’.
    This weekend there will be around forty football fixtures in the top four flights of English football.
    I imagine that will involve something in the region of a quarter of a million people travelling across the country in the form of away fans.
    In addition there will be around another 70,000 rugby fans heading for the international at Twickenham on Saturday.
    At a time when we are facing a possible epidemic of a relatively little known and new virus the question is whether such mass movement of people can be justified in the name of sport. A second - lesser - question was how any subsequent restrictions might impact on the outcome of the season.
    I don’t pretend to have the answers...that’s why I started the thread...but I do know it’s a question that has sfa to do with the topics you’ve tried to introduce and that I have no interest whatsoever in the type of name calling that you and Swale seem to want to indulge in.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Congratulations Tricky...your usual strategy of deflection and distraction is ruining another thread.
    The thread is entitled ‘Coronavirus and football’ but somehow you’ve managed to introduce refugees, Owen Jones and Muslim grooming gangs to suit your own agenda...well done!

When the thread began Stenson broadened the discussion to other sports, namely F1, which was relevant and interesting. MA and MoP are of the ‘keep calm and carry on’ mind set which is also relevant and interesting and then you came along blathering along it being much more the fault of the 200 illegal immigrants/refugees who arrive, according to you, on a daily basis.

I have no idea how accurate your estimate is...not very I would guess, but you are completely missing the point.

This weekend there will be around forty football fixtures in the top four flights of English football.
    I imagine that will involve something in the region of a quarter of a million people travelling across the country in the form of away fans.
    In addition there will be around another 70,000 rugby fans heading for the international at Twickenham on Saturday.
    At a time when we are facing a possible epidemic of a relatively little known and new virus the question is whether such mass movement of people can be justified in the name of sport. A second - lesser - question was how any subsequent restrictions might impact on the outcome of the season.
    I don’t pretend to have the answers...that’s why I started the thread...but I do know it’s a question that has sfa to do with the topics you’ve tried to introduce and that I have no interest whatsoever in the type of name calling that you and Swale seem to want to indulge in.

You don't learn do you RA? Starve the **** of the oxygen of a reply and they will have to content themselves with having a paddy about whatever imagined injustices his self defined victim status has dreamt up!

As TTR is irrelevant I have no wish to indulge in anything with him, I've called him out for his bigoted racist, misogynist views thats all, sadly typical of a proportion of those who through their own laziness have limited life choices and blame everyone else but themselves for their life situation. Sad and pathetic and as they are ignored their ramblings become more desperate and incoherent, leave them to their delusions and ignore its for the best.

Have you found a way to monetise corona virus yet Swale? Advising people how to avoid catching it or getting round the avoidance advice or regulations?

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    You don't learn do you RA? Starve the **** of the oxygen of a reply and they will have to content themselves with having a paddy about whatever imagined injustices his self defined victim status has dreamt up!

As TTR is irrelevant I have no wish to indulge in anything with him, I've called him out for his bigoted racist, misogynist views thats all, sadly typical of a proportion of those who through their own laziness have limited life choices and blame everyone else but themselves for their life situation. Sad and pathetic and as they are ignored their ramblings become more desperate and incoherent, leave them to their delusions and ignore its for the best.
    I refer my learned friend to the last sentence of my previous post.
    You may be choosing to ignore it but ‘bigoted, racist and misogynist’ views seem to be in something of the ascendency at the moment so I’ll continue to challenge them.
    Now...can we return to the topic?

Thanks to Flymaybe, I didn't travel in the end......... so it will be dinner in an Amsterdam restaurant and the game on BTSport in a pub after

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post

As is typical of you, you answer feck all of what I asked you. Yellow right down the spine.

No you are wrong. I was answering Maddy about him travelling. I agreed with him he should and not feel guilty about it. My comment of as long as Schengen is still active and migrants are flitting all over the place undetected is relevant and true.

The way this virus is being stopped in China, is a total shut down of all travel in and out of infected areas. Until that happens, you're wasting your time. That's you answer.
    But don't try to cover up the facts, all are relevent.
    Last edited by Trickytreesreds; 05-03-2020 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post

You've called me out on all sorts of bull****, yet not once presented one fact or truth which may substanciate your gob ****e rants.
    But that's you all over Swale. You're a clone of Kier Starma- I know better than you, and I will tell you what's good for you.
    If you don't agree with me, I'll resort to all the usual left wing/liberal rants of racist/xenophobe/little englander/ bigot and on and on and on.

Well I've got news for you nob jockey. No ones buying it anymore. We don't care what you say and think and the fact 95% of folks on this forum alone, think you're a dickhead substantiates my case.
    Of course for one, who mouths off, telling folks not to give me oxygen and reply. You will do the exact opposite and fly off on another rant, because you love the sound of your own voice. Narcisstic bone head.

[QUOTE=Trickytreesreds;39449676]As is typical of you, you answer feck all of what I asked you. Yellow right down the spine.

No you are wrong. I was answering Maddy about him travelling. I agreed with him he should and not feel guilty about it. My comment of as long as Schengen is still active and migrants are flitting all over the place undetected is relevant and true.

The way this virus is being stopped in China, is a total shut down of all travel in and out of infected areas. Until that happens, you're wasting your time. That's you answer.
    But don't try to cover up the facts, all are relevent.

I’ll let others judge which of us is being least offensive and most relevant.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 05-03-2020 at 01:18 PM.

Gaol date predicted Brexit to remain, Hillary Clinton yo beat trump and a landslide for Theresa May..... The list goes on 😂

#GenderSwale?

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Thanks to Flymaybe, I didn't travel in the end......... so it will be dinner in an Amsterdam restaurant and the game on BTSport in a pub after
    Sorry to hear that mate. Hope the meal is good!

Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)