+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Wba. V Newcastle cup thread

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    When will you stop goading posters and trying to start your usual winding up process . Then resorting to whingeing and claiming all of the posters are piling into poor Pboro.

He did well not to respond last night to make it look like he was at the game Pat so his gander is up.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    When will you stop goading posters and trying to start your usual winding up process . Then resorting to whingeing and claiming all of the posters are piling into poor Pboro.
    it wasnt me whomentioned people piling into pboro
    im not winding up posters
    im mearly pointing out we have just gone further in the cup than in recent history yet people slag the team of and the manager if that winds up toon fans then i cant think why it would

im not whinging

far from it hence my positive look on the club

and if you think goading is pointing out that a real fan would at least give it a few hours before piling into the team etc then so be it

truth is we won

and are through

doesnt matter how we done it
    against who
    or who the manager /players were
    the team you support is through

and litterally no one has celbrated that on here

i find that amazing on a toon fans forum

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    it wasnt me whomentioned people piling into pboro
    im mearly pointing out we have just gone further in the cup than in recent history yet people slag the team of and the manager

im not whinging

far from it

and if you think goading is pointing out that a real fan would at least give it a few hours before piling into the team etc

truth is we won

and are through

doesnt matter how we done it
    against who
    or who the manager /players were
    the team you support is through

You conveniently miss the point. You were slating a poster because he decided to watch a different game. Typically you can't justify your silly posts.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post

http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38259134&

they didn't ?

For the record I put a post up last week stating that I am finished with Ashley's advertising club, Ashley's version of Newcastle United. I will not be watching anymore games until he has gone.
    If that upsets people then so be it. If people accuse me of not being a fan then so be it. I am not telling anyone else what to do.
    I dont see a future under Ashley and as far as I am concerned this club is going one way, and yet again that man is laughing in the faces of every supporter.
    I really couldn't give a sh́te anymore and if Ashley's club get relegated as I said last week I wouldn't care as he would lose money, that would suit me down to the ground.
    Again though this is about myself and not anyone else. I have kept off the match threads during games as I dont want to ruin them for others who still watch. I will continue to do so.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)