+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance prediction vs. Barrow 07.03.20

Quote Originally Posted by Jeekay56 View Post
    Facts really aren't your strong suit are they?
    Lol whoops, you get my point. I think we will comfortably lose, Barrow ain't no Flyde and are better than Hartlepool.

I hope I'm wrong

Barrow 1-0 Notts
    78 min Penalty, Rawlinson sent off
    Notts have a goal disallowed in the 65th
    594 Notts fans

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Lol whoops, you get my point. I think we will comfortably lose, Barrow ain't no Flyde and are better than Hartlepool.

I hope I'm wrong
    Catch up ... flyde crashed overnight and are now in the hands of the administrators. Oh hang on...

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Catch up ... flyde crashed overnight and are now in the hands of the administrators. Oh hang on...

I think you're mixing up the German regional airline 'fly.de' with the Belgian one.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 05-03-2020 at 07:06 PM.

I have changed my mind in the Barrow game. A few days ago it was a case of best case scenario being a draw. However, I feel the players will be up for this and that the pressure will be on Barrow and not on us. This has not happened much this season for our boys and we have done very well away from home against the teams near the top without the pressure.

Notts to win 2-1. Roberts and Wooton scoring in the first half where Notts are dominant. Barrow score late in the game setting up a nervy finish culminating in an injury time penalty save by ‘McDonalds’ (what my 4 year old calls him)

Them 3-3 Us

Nice to hear NA say that if we lose on Saturday it'll be be 3 points dropped. That's the spirit! COYP

4-0 Barrow
    Doyle sent off

I can only go on listening to the commentaries but if we play as badly as we did v Hartlepool we will be thumped on Saturday. Show the grit that was on display away at Yeovil then we might sneak a draw. Let’s us be positive and go for

Barrow 1 Notts 1 (Wootton). 365 from Nottingham.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    4-0 Barrow
    Doyle sent off
    as a Barrow fan I'd say if you can get Bookies to offer odds on that lump on it.....

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast