+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance prediction vs. Barrow 07.03.20

Score, scorers and attendance prediction vs. Barrow 07.03.20

Barrocelona 2 - 2 Mag City

Roberts, Wootton

444 Peripatetic Pies

Feck it, I’ve been on the brandy, no chance were going to lose again this season

Barrer 1-3 Notts
    Roberts, Wootton, Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Feck it, I’ve been on the brandy, no chance were going to lose again this season

Barrer 1-3 Notts
    Roberts, Wootton, Wilson
    That would make for a great Saturday night. I'm in.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Barrocelona 2 - 2 Mag City

Roberts, Wootton

444 Peripatetic Pies
    Have you not read the PVO (positive vibes only) instruction moderator? You nearly always predict a Notts win Swale, so this is very negative coming from you. I'll go for Barrow 0-10 Notts, with Enzio scoring 9 before Ardley himself replaces him as sub and scores the 10th. Ardley decides that player/manager is his true vocation, and ends the season as our top scorer. Not only that, on his day off Neal comes up with a cure for coronavirus, and receives a knighthood for his services to attacking football.

Back in the real world I think we might just surprise them, and have been tempted by the 10/3 Bet365 are offering.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Have you not read the PVO (positive vibes only) instruction moderator? You nearly always predict a Notts win Swale, so this is very negative coming from you. I'll go for Barrow 0-10 Notts, with Enzio scoring 9 before Ardley himself replaces him as sub and scores the 10th. Ardley decides that player/manager is his true vocation, and ends the season as our top scorer. Not only that, on his day off Neal comes up with a cure for coronavirus, and receives a knighthood for his services to attacking football.

Back in the real world I think we might just surprise them, and have been tempted by the 10/3 Bet365 are offering.
    You're right, I was trying really hard to predict rationally for once but what the heck, I'm a fan so let me revise it to...

Barrocelona 1 - 3 Mag City

Roberts, Wootton, Boldewijn

444 Peripatetic Pies

You're right, I was trying really hard to predict rationally for once but what the heck, I'm a fan so let me revise it to...

444 Peripatetic Pies
    I think we've all been seduced by our lucky win and our mighty win over boots under 21s aka Avelry..
    Despite his words of wisdom the other night where he stated they were going for the win (after about 75mins)
    Shame he didn't employ that train of thought in our relegation campaign,I think he will revert to type and set up not to lose..
    Notts lose 3-1....
    Sorry laddo I'm still not convinced....reality bites

444 Peripatetic Pies

Good vibrations from an Alt Uni sez:
    Barra 0 Wheeless Barra 7

Sanity sez : Barra 4-1 Notts

432 screaming Notts fans.

Can't see Enzio getting 9 of them.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Can't see Enzio getting 9 of them.
    OK, one of them was deflected but he claimed it anyway.

OK, one of them was deflected but he claimed it anyway.
    Still not av-in it.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast