Page 3 of 99 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- The Handy Day Luggage Room - personal feuds, bickering, baiting, goading etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Sorry the pic was small, I haven't posted one since tinypic closed down and haven't mastered the sizing on the new site I used! At least laddo can now see the handbag!
    Lovely pic of you and the grandkids Elite, now lets see the bongo bongo girls again!

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Lovely pic of you and the grandkids Elite, now lets see the bongo bongo girls again!
    OK, just for you.

I can only apologise for the sad, lonely old bloke who seems to have sneaked into the pic again!

OK, just for you.

I can only apologise for the sad, lonely old bloke who seems to have sneaked into the pic again!
    Waheyy!

Waheyy!
    That picture was taken a couple of years ago. I had been searching for somewhere to go on holiday for quite a while when I came across a website called SLOB* Holidays. While the foam party with the Coco Bongo girls seemed fun at the time, I've now realised I could have been sat at home watching Netflix instead! How dumb was I?

* SLOB = Sad Lonely Old Blokes Holidays.

That picture was taken a couple of years ago. I had been searching for somewhere to go on holiday for quite a while when I came across a website called SLOB* Holidays. While the foam party with the Coco Bongo girls seemed fun at the time, I've now realised I could have been sat at home watching Netflix instead! How dumb was I?

* SLOB = Sad Lonely Old Blokes Holidays.
    To be fair, I like Netflix, but I like the Coco Bongo girls as well, but which one is best? There’s only one way to find out!

To be fair, I like Netflix, but I like the Coco Bongo girls as well, but which one is best? There’s only one way to find out!
    To be even fairer, they both knock Stagsnet into a cocked hat too.

Quite funny that the official handbags thread has turned out the be the most good natured and jovial thread on the site!

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Quite funny that the official handbags thread has turned out the be the most good natured and jovial thread on the site!
    Haha peak NCM!

Nice on Swale, this should reduce the number of threads going off tangent with bickering a little.

I'm sure those young ladies are also showing the very same photos to their friends or sharing them on the internet saying look at at this SLOB me met at the races/foam party.

Better still No Nuts, you could of been on Stagsnet posting on their dedicated and extensive Notts County thread you mentioned. Rock and roll

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Nice on Swale, this should reduce the number of threads going off tangent with bickering a little.

I'm sure those young ladies are also showing the very same photos to their friends or sharing them on the internet saying look at at this SLOB me met at the races/foam party.

Better still No Nuts, you could of been on Stagsnet posting on their dedicated and extensive Notts County thread you mentioned. Rock and roll
    Am I to take it that the handbag in question didn't quite match up to the mental image you had in your head laddo?

Page 3 of 99 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast