+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Worthless!

Worthless!

Off to Whitby for a few days....
    Mrs Jules said “Put the season tickets in the safe”........
    I said ok,... “Good idea ........ EBay or on Gumtree”

I thought she said said “Put the season tickets on sale!

I’ll leave them on the back step instead..... if any burglars come round they’ll feel sorry for us and leave us alone!

Luvvit at Whitby.

Bring uz back a pair of kippers frum Fortunes on Henrietta St.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Luvvit at Whitby.

I’ll have a sniff up as I walk up to the Brewery.

magpie café overlooking the fish quay.

Not cheap but quality

Give it a try

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Luvvit at Whitby.

Ar luvvit n all SB. Al be guin in June wi ar lass. A reccomend Larpool viaduct just up river from Whitby tarn as a good walk. It's an owd abandoned railway line, victim of the Beeching cuts in the 60s that used to gu from Whitby to Scarborough. Stunning piece of architecture. Tha can either cross it or gu under it, either way it's very impressive.

Sandsend is a pleasant little seaside village a couple o miles up coast. And of course thez Robin hoods bay a couple o miles darn coast which is a fascinating place.

A love that NYMR steam railway from Pickering to Whitby, proper throw back that. They're featuring it in a series currently airing on channel 5. Amazing amount of volunteers help run it as it costs 7million a year to run. Railways have always fascinated me though, a know it's not everybody's cuppachar but am sure tha can appreciate it even if it's not to your liking

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Ar luvvit n all SB. Al be guin in June wi ar lass. A reccomend Larpool viaduct just up river from Whitby tarn as a good walk. It's an owd abandoned railway line, victim of the Beeching cuts in the 60s that used to gu from Whitby to Scarborough. Stunning piece of architecture. Tha can either cross it or gu under it, either way it's very impressive.

Sandsend is a pleasant little seaside village a couple o miles up coast. And of course thez Robin hoods bay a couple o miles darn coast which is a fascinating place.
    We allus go in winter so it’s not busy. Dog can run on beach then. Done the old railway line walk from Robin Hood’s bay.. Half way there’s a cracking boozer for snap and real good ale.... can’t think of name... you have to turn off the track.... Going to try Runswick bay to Whitby tomorrow. Pub at Sandsend is a great reward after tromping the sand before setting off back.
    Love this place. I’d move here tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    We allus go in winter so it’s not busy. Dog can run on beach then. Done the old railway line walk from Robin Hood’s bay.. Half way there’s a cracking boozer for snap and real good ale.... can’t think of name... you have to turn off the track.... Going to try Runswick bay to Whitby tomorrow. Pub at Sandsend is a great reward after tromping the sand before setting off back.
    Love this place. I’d move here tomorrow.

Good un Jules, enjoy thissen mate. Ad move theear tomorrow n all if a could

Bus to Runswick bay.. Walked back To
    Whitby... Windy.... coastal walk is grand.... but not when its blowin thi
    Over
    A
    Cliff